1,100 results
All reviews glass house amit mishra rooftop bar value for money business trip special thanks restaurant staff dinner buffet excellent service clean rooms house keeping breakfast spread pleasant stay room service f b courteous staff special mention
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went here yesterday with wife for dinner.
Perfect place for fine dining...delicious food, good service - warm and helping staff. Keep it up guys (Soumitra, Kalyan and Mahipal). Over all a nice experience it was.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sahdev_M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Rajanra,

Greetings from Hilton Garden Inn, Gurgaon!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Hilton Garden Inn, Gurgaon Baani Square.

I am pleased to know that you are happy with us and the services extended by my team. Your invaluable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.

I once again thank you for your kind words. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again at Hilton Garden Inn, Gurgaon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Ms Sajia did an excellent job for taking care of all the functions of wedding and my national and international guests were taken care very well and our experience was flawless , Thanks to the management team of Hilton Garden Inn and special thanks to Ms Sajia
Oberoi’s

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sahdev_M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The hotel was excellent. The staff were attentive, courteous and very obliging. The rooms were excellent. The dining room, where we had breakfasts and dinners was also excellent. There was sufficient variety of foods at the buffet for non-Indian to enjoy a great meal.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Excellent service and comfortable stay!!! Nice gesture staffs and comfortable shuttle service to my office everyday made my two weeks stay more like home. Restaurant breakfast are really nice and pleasant rooms.

Room tip: Choose the one have the view of hotel garden and Baani Square view
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was just perfect and everyone at the Hilton went to every extent to take care of the two day event.
It was a treat to meet Sajiya at all times who was so supportive and patient at every stage right from making our bookings to the seeing off the some 90 odd guests.
All my guests were totally overwhelmed with everything.
All the best to Sajiya and her team.

Date of stay: February 2018