Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 82
USD 58
USD 52
Priceline
BEST WESTERN Skycity Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 71
USD 69
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 140
USD 105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

Leisure Inn West Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 56
USD 40
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 55/night.

Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 154
USD 68
Priceline
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 312
USD 205
Hotels.com
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 254
USD 187
  • Restaurant
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 516
USD 243
  • Pool
All reviewsglass houseamit mishrarooftop barvalue for moneybusiness triprestaurant staffspecial thanksdinner buffetexcellent serviceclean roomsmemorable stayroom serviceexcellent stayhouse keepingcourteous stafff bbreakfast spread
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went here yesterday with wife for dinner.
Perfect place for fine dining...delicious food, good service - warm and helping staff. Keep it up guys (Soumitra, Kalyan and Mahipal). Over all a nice experience it was.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Sahdev_M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Rajanra,

Greetings from Hilton Garden Inn, Gurgaon!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Hilton Garden Inn, Gurgaon Baani Square.

I am pleased to know that you are happy with us and the services extended by my team. Your invaluable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.

I once again thank you for your kind words. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again at Hilton Garden Inn, Gurgaon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Ms Sajia did an excellent job for taking care of all the functions of wedding and my national and international guests were taken care very well and our experience was flawless , Thanks to the management team of Hilton Garden Inn and special thanks to Ms Sajia
Oberoi’s

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Sahdev_M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaon Baani Square, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The hotel was excellent. The staff were attentive, courteous and very obliging. The rooms were excellent. The dining room, where we had breakfasts and dinners was also excellent. There was sufficient variety of foods at the buffet for non-Indian to enjoy a great meal.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Excellent service and comfortable stay!!! Nice gesture staffs and comfortable shuttle service to my office everyday made my two weeks stay more like home. Restaurant breakfast are really nice and pleasant rooms.

Room Tip: Choose the one have the view of hotel garden and Baani Square view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was just perfect and everyone at the Hilton went to every extent to take care of the two day event.
It was a treat to meet Sajiya at all times who was so supportive and patient at every stage right from making our bookings to the seeing off the some 90 odd guests.
All my guests were totally overwhelmed with everything.
All the best to Sajiya and her team.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family