USD 79
Country Inn
USD 57
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 140
USD 105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

BEST WESTERN Skycity Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 69
USD 82
Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 79
Leisure Inn West Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 40
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 55/night.

The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 256
USD 187
  • Restaurant
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 182
USD 177
  • Pool
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
USD 309
USD 243
1,102 results
All reviewslatest recipethe club loungeconcierge servicebusiness tripspecial thanksbreakfast spreaddelhi ncrspecial mentioncyber hubpool sidefront officeexcellent stayamazing hospitalitychecking outmg roadtake carehis team
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The name LATEST RECIPE is apt for LE MERIDIAN’s awesome attraction for buffet Breakfast and Lunch.
One needs a week at least eating everyday to complete tasting all the spread. ( Since one cannot just taste without eating stomach full)
Right from Laksa to Salmon salad to Pizza’s to tandoori Paneer starters to stir fry Vegetables and variety of breads.
That reminds me do not miss the Chilli Kulcha made by chef Mr Roshan. No, no not a dynamite but tasty to the crumbs. Chef Sanjay is there on the floor to help you forget your calorie conscious resolutions.
After the grand dessert party INDIAN and worldwide the cold stone ice creams will find some place in your stomach.
Wish I could get the food couriered to MUMBAI.
Dear Latest Recipe Team with Mr Sunil and Mr Lucky I will look forward to be there.

Room Tip: Higher floor facing the Metro
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Nitesh K, Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Le Meridien Gurgaon, Delhi NCR and for sharing your feedback with us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and service provided. We are also happy to learn that you a had great experience at our All Day Dining Restaurant. Your comments have been shared with the entire team and we all look forward to having you stay with us on your future visits.

Best regards

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stayed for a week on business at Le Meridien Gurgaon and it was an excellent place to touch down for a stay in India. Amenities are high quality, and service was fantastic. All of the staff are extremely gracious and hospitable, and they are always ready to help with a smile. Two staff members in particular I would call out: Akhilesh and DK. These guys were awesome! I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind words of appreciation with us.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay, appreciated the efficiency of our staff and the services met your expectations.
We shall convey your feedback to the entire team and look forward to welcoming you back.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Le Meridien for 7 nights with my son while we visited Gurgaon in March 2018. The hotel is well decorated, staff is great, food at Last Recipe buffet was great too. Had dosa’s, samosas and masala omelette every morning while my son had fresh made pancakes every day. Excellent!! I would give five stars but the room, while very nice, was a little dirty and had some weird / confusing lighting controls. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to all travelers as the price is right and the staff is excellent.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement for our culinary team. We do apologize for the experience you had at the rooms & do assure you that corrective actions shall be taken to ensure this is a non repeat in future.

Regards

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I stay there 3 days , I found there was lovely food, service, lovely place. Hotel staff and house keeping staff totally friendly . If my plan made again , i will came again Le meridian hotel in Gurgaon Ncr.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Would just like to say how wonderful the staff where they simply cannot do enough for you.
I had an issue with some sort of colouring on my new trousers not sure how but I called house keeping and wonderful man by the name of ChandniRam who managed to get rid of the stains.
I would also like to mention DK who helped me so much with my dinner party and also the duty manager Vikram again he was so helpful.

I would only stay in this hotel next time I’m in Delhi simply excellent.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family