“A College type cafe place ”

Pepper Pot - The Terrace Cafe Sector 56, Gurgaon
Ranked #306 of 2,984 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Pepper Pot is a cute cafe with glass roof and very comfi kinda decor. The place has great vibes to it. A youngsters place totally. I fell in love with their coffee andddd the chilli garlic maggieee anddddd the momos. And also i tried their pancakes with Nutella which was super yum. I would sah this place is a full paisa vasul. The owner was also very sweet and gave us really good food recommendations.

Me and my friend were in the matket near by and saw this cafe and went to explore. But we were very pleasantly surprised. Even the view from there was very nice. The best part that i found was the cafe was very clean and the quality of food was very good. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This place is no less than a surprise to its own tangent of food and delicacies. With an excellent decor at the rooftop and finger licking flavours of the dishes, it will always be a soothing experience to dine in at any time of the day.
This place is also well equipped with air conditioned and also a small balcony view for a proper rooftop feel
Kudos to the owner and chef for treating their guests with a smile and happiness content!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

It's one of favourite restaurant. Good ambience, food and staff. Owners keep a lot of check on food quality and hence food is always fresh

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Though heard a lot about this place (all positive) I was highly disappointed when I visited Pepperpot.
There was electricity issue, food which was served wasn't hot until the time it came to our table.
We ordered Veg sandwich & Chomu( Egg dish) but it was not upto the expectations or maybe it wasn't warm & Ac wasn't working plus the weather is so hot so all these things lead to a bad taste probably!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Its located On the Top Floor above "63 Billiards Boulevard", with a Nice Open View with a seating. The Decor has been Done Nicely and is quite Simple and Suttle.
I have observed that most people who visit here prefer to sit Outside and Enjoy the Terrace View.

We ordered -

➡️Chicken Tikka (Half - Rs.210/-)
The Presentation was done wonderfully and the Tikka Tasted Awesome !

➡️Chilli Garlic (Maggi Rs.120/-)
The best part was that the Maggi Came Hot. Most of the places I have observed that, by the Time Maggi Reaches the Table it gets Cold. But here it was served Hot !

➡️Gurh Wali Chai (Rs.70/-)
My Love for Chai is Just Too High ! This Gurh Wali Chai Tasted Great & was purely Divine !

➡️Caramel Cold Coffee (Rs.110/-)

➡️Penne Alfredo White Sauce Pasta (Rs.200/-)
The Pasta was creamy to the exact Level, very Well Prepared and Very Flavourful.

On my Visit, I met the Owners Gaurav & Rupali, amazing people behind Pepperpot.

Definitely Recommend because of -