All reviews bay leaf bayleaf restaurant new wing airport drop home away from home the hotel staff wine shop early check alkapuri business property city indian gesture function mr
Reviewed 18 November 2017

The room did not have manual lock from inside. It was well furnished. Location was good. The flush in toilet was sluggish. The housekeeping attended quickly but the water was still without force. The light was too dim in the room. I could not read instruction on safe. The safe was not in working condition. I did not insist repair as I did not need it. The staff was well behaved. The restaurant and breakfast was alright. Check-in and out was smooth. Overall experience was good.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Booked this Hotel for a stay for today and tomorrow, booking was through Agoda.com and for a Suite room. On visit I was provided a Studio Suite, later when approached the front desk ( Roshni ) she doesn't seems to listen instead stuck to a point as you have book only Studio Suite and not the Suite.

Later I have to get out of the Hotel nowhere to go and consider at other Hotel. They even charged me heavily priority and even when I walked out of the Hotel they didn't seems to talk about the payment.

So please, please stay away from this property, unless it Ok for you to go street to street to look after other Hotels.

Room Tip: By suggestion stay away from this hotel only.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I mostly stay at this hotel during my visits to Vadodara. What was different was that I stayed in the renovated new wing.

The hotel staff were warm and courteous (as usual!) and checkin / checkout was smooth.

I booked the newly renovated room overlooking the garden and it was very comfortable, clean and modern. The location of the hotel guarantees great sleep.

I sampled both the Indian and Continental food and was not disappointed. The portions were adequate and taste excellent.

I do wish they would increase the size of their gym, but overall the experience was great.

Liquor is available as their group hotel has an attached wine shop.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The hotel is not fantastic, but enough for a business travel.
Staff is very friendly and supportive.
The best is the restaurant. they have a Indian and an Italian Restaurant. The food is wonderful, for me the best in Vadodara. That is the main reason why we choose now to stay in this hotel.
Rooms and not wonderful, but sufficient for a reasonable stay.
If returning to Vadodara, this hotel is for sure an option.

Room Tip: No suggestion
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We stayed for one night on a girls trip.
My husband has stayed here many times over the years.
The check in was smooth,in fact we were given an early check in as requested.
The rooms were spacious,clean.
Beds were comfortable,aircon comfortable.
Room service was prompt.
The included breakfast was adequate.The service was attentive,a little on the intrusive side.
The airport drop ( paid) was on time.
The only downside was exceptionally dated bathrooms which require an immediate revamp.

Room Tip: Higher floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends