Hotel Express Residency
USD 65
USD 46
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 51/night.

USD 48
TripAdvisor
Hotel Casa(Vadodara)
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Regenta Inn, Vadodara(Vadodara)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Ginger Vadodara(Vadodara)
All reviewsnew wingfree wifi servicepeaceful locationairport droproom serviceclean roomshome away from homethe hotel staffindian foodwine shopearly checkvisit vadodarafiorellabayleafalkapuripropertycity
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Plus:
Hotel is in good and peaceful location of Vadodra.

Minus- Poor Service:
1. Unfriendly staff at reception
2. Poor food quality ( Serving overpriced pasta with Gujarati taste)
3. Fixture and furniture is very old and dated.
4. Housekeeping staff sometimes takes 20-30 minutes to service.

Overall bad experience. Thanks.

Shashank

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Pros:
Clean Rooms and Bathrooms
Decent Sized Bedroom
Friendly Staff
Fast Check in & Check Process
24 Hour room service.
Lot of Variety for the buffet breakfast

Cons:
Ordered for Indian Food, wasn't that great
Ac in the room is a little noisy and the cooling isn't that great. However, the quick service and friendly staff make up for the shortcomings

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017

There are numerous hotels in Alkapuri area of the city, I landed up at this hotel and was pleasantly surprised by the overall stay and food (buffet breakfast) quality provided by the hotel. The only problem I faced was reaching this hotel as this was marked wrongly (location was given as the next street) in Google Maps.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Amongst the mumerous hotels in Alkapuri, some possibly bigger and/or fancier, for some some reason, I chose to stay here whilst I was still in my home country.
The staff - all the staff, are very friendly, helpful and patient.
The location is very quiet, so this was perfect for me because I was on HOLIDAY, and I wanted to sleep in a quiet environment.
I arrived on my birthday, and Management gifted me with a birthday cake....wow!
That was the gesture of kindness that stole my heart.
I was home away from home.

I took pictures with the staff, who made my stay unforgettable

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Really good place for food both Indian and continental and they have a good Italian menu too. Good place to hold functions/ gatherings. And good service. It has rooms for travelers and the quality is good too. A thumbs up for food with stay in Vadodara.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Hormuz M, Business Development Manager at Hotel Express Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Respected Guest, Greetings from Express Group of Hotels!!! We thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you liked both of our restaurant food and the stay services.