All reviews hilton group value for money business hotel hotel entrance breakfast spread business trip double bed comfortable stay top floor stayed for one night in room dining rooms are comfortable short stay excellent hotel excellent service railway station alkapuri
Reviewed 3 December 2017

This was my third visit to this Hampton Inn, seem like every visit is on a downfall. Hampton Inn caters to lot of business class people and when the printer does not work in the business center, what use is the business center, I stayed for 9 days and during this time the hotel did not bother to fix the printer. Also when you try to open sites on the computer, it always says access denied. Could not even print boarding pass.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BDQHX, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Mr. Nainesh P

On behalf of Hampton by Hilton Hotel, please accept my apology for your unpleasant experience with our business center facility. We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best possible during their stay with us and we fell short of our goal this time. Please know that this is truly not what we want our patrons to experience.

We have noted your feedback on printer and same has been escalated to our I T Manager the same day but somehow we couldn't fix the printer due to technical default which requires the replacement to New Printer and which may take sometime to be replaced. I was glad that on investigation my Front office team was prompt to assist you with your print outs which your sent them by email. However I regret the inconvenience to you due to this and please know that our Team has immediately taken the necessary measures for ordering new printer. I request you to please treat this in isolation as it may not be the true representation as we use standard quality printers.

We hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us on your next visit. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further suggestions or comments concerning your stay. Thank you.

Sales Manager

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Good hotel with decent room size. Located close to office and shopping areas. The hotel entrance is not on the main road - so look for directions on the map.

Rooms are comfortable and cozy. Breakfast spread is standard with many vegetarian options. Overall a good place to stay in Vadodara.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Based on my stay experience I would rate this property as very good one . Very good service and value for money . Clean washrooms & Guest rooms as well. Would prefer to visit this again whenever I will be in the town for business purpose .

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BDQHX, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear 448vimalk

Thank you very much for your feedback and appreciate your comments it will indeed help us to motivate our staff to keep up the good work. Look forward the welcome you soon.

Warm Regards

Sales Manger

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff are friendly and really provide excellent service. This was my second stay at this hotel and I will definitely stay here again. Breakfast is outstanding with lots of items to choose from. I had one dinner and that too was made to perfection.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Bharatfnip,

Warm Regards

Sales Manger

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Being a Hilton Honors Member, I haven't received any benefits

When. I booked directly with Hotel: I specifically requested (1) Room away from elevator WHICH I got a room near elevator (2) Requested for Double Bed but room with two single beds was provided (3) Requested room on higher floor, hot room on 1st floor

Hotel staff told me that I should have booked my choice of room by installing Hilton App. and selected the room of my choice.

While travelling around India, it's not easy to download the app. Why Hotel don't realize that. When my request was there, hotel should have done the needful

Beds are quite hard, reception is small, restaurant is small too but restaurant staff was excellent. Breakfast is ok

Hotel still charging 18% GST which should be 5 %. No one raised this with hotel even accounts people are not aware of this either

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Darshita P, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Greetings from Hampton by Hilton, Vadodara !!!

Thank you for taking time to score our services and facilities and share your valuable review. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. Without offering any excuse I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying.

Please know that Our goal is to not only meet but to exceed our guest expectations. I will personally address your feedback with our concern department heads in order for us to take immediate corrective actions for further improvement to avoid such incident to our valued guest who entrusted us for their comfortable stay.

Once again, I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. It is our hope that you return for more stays with us to serve your better in the future and restore your confidence in Hampton by Hilton Vadodara.