“Good hotel in a convenient location”

Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri
Ranked #22 of 74 Hotels in Vadodara
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Good hotel with decent room size. Located close to office and shopping areas. The hotel entrance is not on the main road - so look for directions on the map.

Rooms are comfortable and cozy. Breakfast spread is standard with many vegetarian options. Overall a good place to stay in Vadodara.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Based on my stay experience I would rate this property as very good one . Very good service and value for money . Clean washrooms & Guest rooms as well. Would prefer to visit this again whenever I will be in the town for business purpose .

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BDQHX, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear 448vimalk

Thank you very much for your feedback and appreciate your comments it will indeed help us to motivate our staff to keep up the good work. Look forward the welcome you soon.

Warm Regards

Prakruti Pandya
Sales Manger
prakruti.pandya@hilton.com

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff are friendly and really provide excellent service. This was my second stay at this hotel and I will definitely stay here again. Breakfast is outstanding with lots of items to choose from. I had one dinner and that too was made to perfection.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Bharatfnip,

Warm Regards

Prakruti Pandya
Sales Manger
prakruti.pandya@hilton.com

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Being a Hilton Honors Member, I haven't received any benefits

When. I booked directly with Hotel: I specifically requested (1) Room away from elevator WHICH I got a room near elevator (2) Requested for Double Bed but room with two single beds was provided (3) Requested room on higher floor, hot room on 1st floor

Hotel staff told me that I should have booked my choice of room by installing Hilton App. and selected the room of my choice.

While travelling around India, it's not easy to download the app. Why Hotel don't realize that. When my request was there, hotel should have done the needful

Beds are quite hard, reception is small, restaurant is small too but restaurant staff was excellent. Breakfast is ok

Hotel still charging 18% GST which should be 5 %. No one raised this with hotel even accounts people are not aware of this either

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Darshita P, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Greetings from Hampton by Hilton, Vadodara !!!

Thank you for taking time to score our services and facilities and share your valuable review. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. Without offering any excuse I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying.

Please know that Our goal is to not only meet but to exceed our guest expectations. I will personally address your feedback with our concern department heads in order for us to take immediate corrective actions for further improvement to avoid such incident to our valued guest who entrusted us for their comfortable stay.

Once again, I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. It is our hope that you return for more stays with us to serve your better in the future and restore your confidence in Hampton by Hilton Vadodara.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Hotel offered great food, a comfortable and very clean room/bathroom and a safe environment. Staff is awesome, working hard to accommodate your every need. Made my stay in India wonderful, comfortable, and safe.