All reviews hilton group value for money business hotel hotel entrance breakfast spread business trip double bed comfortable stay top floor stayed for one night in room dining rooms are comfortable short stay excellent hotel excellent service railway station alkapuri
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Based on my stay experience I would rate this property as very good one . Very good service and value for money . Clean washrooms & Guest rooms as well. Would prefer to visit this again whenever I will be in the town for business purpose .

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BDQHX, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear 448vimalk

Thank you very much for your feedback and appreciate your comments it will indeed help us to motivate our staff to keep up the good work. Look forward the welcome you soon.

Warm Regards

Prakruti Pandya
Sales Manger
prakruti.pandya@hilton.com

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff are friendly and really provide excellent service. This was my second stay at this hotel and I will definitely stay here again. Breakfast is outstanding with lots of items to choose from. I had one dinner and that too was made to perfection.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Bharatfnip,

Warm Regards

Prakruti Pandya
Sales Manger
prakruti.pandya@hilton.com

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Being a Hilton Honors Member, I haven't received any benefits

When. I booked directly with Hotel: I specifically requested (1) Room away from elevator WHICH I got a room near elevator (2) Requested for Double Bed but room with two single beds was provided (3) Requested room on higher floor, hot room on 1st floor

Hotel staff told me that I should have booked my choice of room by installing Hilton App. and selected the room of my choice.

While travelling around India, it's not easy to download the app. Why Hotel don't realize that. When my request was there, hotel should have done the needful

Beds are quite hard, reception is small, restaurant is small too but restaurant staff was excellent. Breakfast is ok

Hotel still charging 18% GST which should be 5 %. No one raised this with hotel even accounts people are not aware of this either

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Darshita P, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Greetings from Hampton by Hilton, Vadodara !!!

Thank you for taking time to score our services and facilities and share your valuable review. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. Without offering any excuse I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying.

Please know that Our goal is to not only meet but to exceed our guest expectations. I will personally address your feedback with our concern department heads in order for us to take immediate corrective actions for further improvement to avoid such incident to our valued guest who entrusted us for their comfortable stay.

Once again, I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. It is our hope that you return for more stays with us to serve your better in the future and restore your confidence in Hampton by Hilton Vadodara.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Hotel offered great food, a comfortable and very clean room/bathroom and a safe environment. Staff is awesome, working hard to accommodate your every need. Made my stay in India wonderful, comfortable, and safe.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Overall it was average experience at the hotel. Location is excellent on the Alkpurai Road with everything nearby. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Service of the Hotel was average considering the Hilton brand. Lemon Tree Hotel is much better hotel for the same value.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Darshita P, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Greetings from Hampton by Hilton, Vadodara !!!

Please know that Our goal is to not only meet but to exceed our guest expectations. Please know that I have personally addressed your concern and immediate corrective actions were taken for further improvement to avoid such incident to our valued guest who entrusted us for their comfortable stay.