All reviews hilton group value for money business hotel hotel entrance located close business trip breakfast spread double bed top floor stayed for one night comfortable stay short stay excellent hotel rooms are comfortable swimming pool hotel staff excellent service
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The hotel is located in a good area with many restaurants in walking distance. Also, it is very close to the railway station.

The rooms are standard, nothing special. The cleanliness was poor - as the room was very dusty, the fridge in our room was way too loud and they tried to fix it but it did not work. Then they finally replaced it with another one.

I noticed that all MALE Hilton members were acknowledged by the front desk staff for their membership and given an arrival gift bag when checking in. Too bad that Hilton staff thinks that only men can be HHonors members. I am a female and was traveling with my mom, and happen to be HHonors Gold member.

The only plus was the breakfast area staff - always courteous and warm. The breakfast spread was good.

Hilton seems to be missing the mark often - I have dealt with poor customer service in many of my recent Hilton stays, and I travel a lot and have stayed in Hilton's across many countries.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Darshita P, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Greetings from Hampton by Hilton, Vadodara !!!

Thank you for taking time to score our services and facilities and share your valuable review. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and without offering any excuse I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.

Please know that We have personally addressed your concerns with our respective department heads to take immediate actions and further improvement to avoid such incident to our valued guest who entrusted us for their comfortable stay.

Please know that we acknowledge and recognize all our valued Hilton Honors members as per their tier membership. Since you have been a Gold Member , you should have been offered a beverage and snack bar from our HUB which is more valuable than a goodie bag.

Once again, I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please trust, that you will see remarkable difference and constructive improvement upon you next visit. It is our hope that you give us one more opportunity to serve you better in the future and restore your confidence in Hampton by Hilton Vadodara. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Hampton lived upto all that it promised online . The airport pick up was on time . Hotel rooms are well appointed an clean . good food . Though , a 24 hour restaurant will be convenient . Also , the pool can be bigger .

Room tip: similar views
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BDQHX, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Mr. Santoshravindran

Greetings from Hampton by Hilton, Vadodara !!!

Thank you for taking time to score our services and facilities and share your valuable review. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

We thank you for the generous score of the services and facilities at our hotel. It is our endeavor to delight our guests and I'm so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. I will share your feedback with our team which will motivate them to continue creating memorable experience to our valued guests.

With reference to your 24hr restaurant we have limited hour room service for guest convenience and comfort. We also have outsourced pool service for guests who would like to swim with Alkapuri's Premium Club so on your next visit please reach out to reception for swimming pool coupons. We certainly hope that you return for more stays with us in the future at your home away from home.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The hotel is in prime location - Alkapuri and is easily accessible to Rly Station and Bus transport. A little away (max 25-30 mins drive) from airport, opposite to the ITC Welcome Hotel inside a side lane. Hotel is clean and well maintained.

Date of stay: August 2017

Dear Suress2017

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I was offered first a room where AC was not working. after couple of calls I was told an Engineer will come to see the issue whereas a layman came and ask if the AC temperature is not increasing then why not to keep it OFf permanently. After discussion with reception, they decided to change the room. Next day my room key was not working. I went down from third floor and I was told that the key is again activated. I went up 3rd floor again and key was again not working. Finally I tried to open the old room assigned with new key and heyyyy it works. Finally called reception again to give me again new key and got it after couple of iterations. I had to go 3 times from third floor to reception. No swimming pool in Hotel premises for grown up. Too much furniture shifting noise at night from 12 to 1 am. Complimentary airport pick up turned up chargeable. So overall Very very very bad experience.

Date of stay: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BDQHX, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Vadodara-Alkapuri, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Mr Deshmukh:

Reviewed 23 July 2017

excellent hotel and very good staff with nice manners of hospitality. good for relaxing after hectic working hours. foos is also good quality the only thing which i missed is this hotle do not have fully equiped Gym.

Date of stay: July 2017