All reviews authentic taste clean and spacious rooms lavish buffet a great place to stay well trained staff testy food will visit again stayed for two nights city view nice ambience visited this hotel keep up the good work good size mouth watering railway station pleasant experience banquet hall
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel with fully equipped good room bed has comfortable. I like the hotel for it cleaning and hygiene. Very good food and room service. Nice ambience. The hotel was good and staff was very helpful

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank himani p
Niraj Kumar S, Manager at The Fern An Ecotel Hotel Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Sir/Mam,

It was a privilege to have you stay with us at The Fern, Akota, and Vadodara.

We are glad to learn that you were happy with the overall services of our hotel.

Your words of appreciation are a generous source of motivation and encouragement for us to continue offering superior value and consistent service to all our guests.

I shall certainly share your words of recognition with my team members here.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back at The Fern, Akota, Vadodara.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Decent hotel with excellent service team and really good staff when compared to most of the hotels in vadodara and is in the vicinity of the railway station. The rooms are very spacious and clean. Overall it was a good experience

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time in this hotel. Food at Zeste Restaurant is delicious it was way more than we expected. Everyone in the staff use to greet us with a smile. Room Service was too the point we didn't had any complains with any services provided by the hotel. Wish to visit this hotel again.

Dear Sir/Mam,

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited the restaurant Zeste with my family and few friends and experienced the great food and awesome service especially the main course with great authentic taste and also enjoy the starter as well as chef choice dessert.
All my family members were enjoyed the food and ambiance
Thanks for the lovely food and great Hospitality
Will visit again

Dear Sir/Mam

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We are visited this hotel for wedding event, though it was short stay here for 2 nights, I found this hotel very decent and hygienic.

Staff is always with smyle face and ready to serve.food is awesome here.I will prefer this hotel for my next visit.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Niraj Kumar S, Manager at The Fern An Ecotel Hotel Vadodara, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Sir,