See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

1) As we checked in late (at 6:45 pm), the receptionist (Mr. Chaudhary) laughed it off that may we had been late, he would have given the room to someone else.

2) As I checked in the register, our room was given to some couple an hour ago.

3) Then I unpacked my luggage, the drawers and dustbin were filled with condoms and staff did not even bother to clean them. Even the bedsheets and pillows were used and not changed.

Take care and do yourself a favour by staying away from this place.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Stayed 1 night on 17 May 2017 part of quick business visit to Gandhinagar. Rooms are pretty OK. But bath rooms need lot of improvement. Location is best since lot of food courts are nearby. No need to worry for food outside. I doubt whether they have restaurant here. This is just a budget hotel and suitable for very short stay. Nothing to admire and write with this property.

Room tip: Look at the room before checkin
Date of stay: May 2017