See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2015

Good things
1. Good service with no issues with the staff.
2. Nearby to most of the prominent tourist spots.
3. Hot water is available early in the morning and it was made available on request basis.
4. Food served here was good.
Needs improvement
1. The rooms old styled and needs upgradation of the facilities.
2. We were given Executive room which had bed bug and we had to shift the room.
3. Beds and bathrooms are not so clean.
4. Bathroom has commode and no faucet. Hot water collection in bucket is also difficult. Taps are tight to operate. Flush switch doesn't work but has to open the main valave to flush it.
5. Fans and even tubelights make noise.
6. Door locks are pretty old with only one bolt.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank SudhirJoshi
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed here in Nov 2015. The exterior is an attraction; however the interior leaves much to be desired for. The place is in total neglect, a thorough clean up/airing of rooms is needed, with washrooms requiring complete renovation as drainage is poor, flush doesn't work etc.
I would not recommend this place.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank ranimalti
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

I booked this hotel via goibibo, i was with some of my elderly family members aged between 65 to 70 years, as i reached ahmedabad at 3 am I requested for an early check in as we had a flight for hydrabad at 10 am on the same day, the guy named RAJESH who was at the reception was really an ill mannered guy, he refused to give us room in very harsh words, i said that plz cooperate with us as i have 4 senior citizens with me, rajesh the receptionist said tht he will not provide any room before 9 am, after giving him 4000 rupees he gave us two rooms for five hours, rooms were horrible, soiled toilets and dirty linen,ac was workin with a full noise like diesel engine, bathroom was like hell, leaking taps and dripping showers, In the morning some known relatives of mine residing in ahmedabad came to meet us, but again this rajesh stopped them to let us meet, as he said that they were not allowed to enter in the hotel complex, and this was the end of my patience i called the Gm of the hotel and expressed my anger and talked to the owner and warned to sue them in the court for this behaviour. After all this drama the hotel management reverted the money to me which I paid at morning.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

......................................................

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank apoorvkumar247
Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

Siddhartha palace has been my favourite since childhood. They have amazing malai kofta (Punjabi cuisine). It has a small castle like royal look and I would that it's fairly big. I went to this place with my family after 4 years. There were 8 of us. The food was as good as ever and so was the size. The ambience has degraded to a certain point, but what shocked me was the check amount. For 8 people who ate to their heart's content, the total bill was only 1280 INR...!! I felt like the place and cost of the food are frozen in time. Serving the same food at the same rate as was 4 years ago...wow..amazing. Definitely worth going again.

Stayed: March 2015