The location of the hotel is very near the airport. The staff is good and helpful and the service is upto Taj standards. The rooms are good and comfortable but needs renovation. The only problem is weekend Sunday brunch where they have loud music, which is really annoying as loud music filters into ur room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ummed Ahmedabad, located just 1 km from the airport and in close proximity to the government and developing industrial areas makes this location an apt choice. The Ummed Ahmedabad, is an oasis of warmth and soothing surroundings. Splashes of greens and blue welcome you to our elegantly designed, low-rise property spread over four acres of manicured gardens. The location of hotel is well connected to the old and new business districts of Ahmedabad. Gandhinagar, the state government's seat, is also a short 15 minute drive from the hotel. Feel welcomed in one of the 91 rooms and suites along with gives you a choice of indoor and outdoor venues to host your business or social events. The hotel boasts of ease of access, manicured gardens, world class amenities and customized food and beverage services to create the memorable events. Tastefully appointed using suitable tones, styled with custom made teak furniture and convenient amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ummed Ahmedabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Residency Ummed Ahmedabad
- Taj Residency Ummed Hotel Ahmedabad