1,247 results
All reviews value for money citrus cafe business hotel law garden business trip food quality official trip rooms are clean breakfast spread the heart of the city front office service staff early check room service breakfast and dinner house keeping comfortable stay
Reviewed 26 August 2012

An excellent hotel to stay in at Ahmedabad. The property is neat, reasonably priced and in the heart of the city, so ingress and egress from the hotel is very easy , especially for business travellers. The rooms are very good, well maintained and the hotel staff is brilliant with its service. A big thumbs up to the hotel management for hiring staff with certain disabilities (deaf and dumb), but they are so so efficient and well groomed. I was amazed at this and will visit this hotel again for this brilliant opportunity creation for theses special people. The food is equally good. The breakfast was complimentary and had reasonable varities to offer. The hotel also offered me with free wi-fi at the business centre...a big plus.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the fabulous comments about your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels. We are proud that we could rejuvenate you every day and that our team made your stay so memorable.

We plan well to add a twist to your stay… every time. Come back soon to Lemon Tree Hotels and be embraced by our signature lemon fragrance, a cheery smile and perhaps a vibrant ambience.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

I stayed for the first time in a Lemon tree Chain , decided to book it on the reviews of trip advisor as well as location which for me was very convenient .
On check in i was shocked beacuse i checked in between 9 - 10 am and hotel asked me for extra charges for an early check in .
Normally hotels in india never charge for an early check in and that too around 10 in morning , if rooms are available they normally alllow guests to check in.
In case rooms are not available then guests have to wait and cannot complain also , but in my case there were rooms available and they could have given me rooms but decided to charge .

Breakfast was lousy , although they had a good options to eat , but most of the items were tasteless and not fresh . dinner ordered in room was also pathetic , the requested dish was not available , the option was also Tasteless . Worst part being when i ordered sweet dish it came out totally stale and was not really edible . How can a hotel serve food like this is what i am surprised . Are there no parameters to check what food is being served to guests in hotels that claim to follow international standards and talk big by bragging about their policies by sticking posters on walls of rooms , reception and restuarent !!

There are no safe deposit lockers in room , so it was another inconvenience for me .

Overall it was a disappointing stay and i would certainly think it as a last option for myself to stay

Room Tip: Be prepared to pay extra for an early check in
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. May I first apologize for your experience at our hotel and for not meeting your expectations fully.

We have studied all the issues mentioned by you and are relooking at our processes so that our guests can have a more comfortable stay with us. Specifically,
• Buffet breakfast options and quality: we have a continuous process to review the variety and quality of the buffet and make changes as often as possible. We will work on improving the same.
• Food quality and freshness: we make every effort to provide fresh, tasy food to all guests. We apologize again for your experience and will be especially careful going forward.
• Electronic safes are placed in certain room categories and not in all rooms. They can be provided on request in other rooms.

Please give us another opportunity to show you Lemon Tree’s true hospitality. Do email me at saurabh.gahoi@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

With best regards,
Yours sincerely,

Hotel General Manager

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Good Clean Hotel. Smells good with the Lemon flavour in most parts of the hotel. Decent Food. Have stayed here 3 times so far and will continue to. The framed humour is a welcome relief on most walls of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Lemon Tree Hotel

Good hotel. Clean. Smells like lemons.

Breakfast was average and free, so can't complain about that. Good amount of options.

Only gripe would be that safes are not bolted into place, and therefore easily movable. First safe we rec'd had low battery symbol so we needed to request another safe, which staff was able to do.

Staff service isn't the fastest, but my standards are based on major US chains (Marriott, Hilton, etc).

All in all this is a decent hotel and I enjoyed my stay here. I would recommend. Pictures attached.

• Stayed: July 2012
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Dear Guest,

• Electronic safes are placed in certain room categories and not in all rooms. These are permanently fixed in the designated rooms. The safe provided to you was on request.

With best regards,
Yours sincerely,

Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for more than a year. The location is very convenient, the best thing i like is staff always helpful and smiling. In this world of attrition its nice to see same faces from front desk to room service or at restaurant. Very nice food with consistent taste and quality. The rooms are very good and you cannot miss the lovely humour all around, making you smile either at start of day or after a stressed day. Nice value for money. I have personnaly recommended this to all my friends and they are also happy.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business