“A welcome return”

Ranked #80 of 334 Restaurants in Candolim
Price range: USD 4 - USD 36
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Top Table restaurant bringing the best in European and Indian cuisines with a variety of handpicked seafood delicacies. The alluring aroma, addictive taste and exceptional hospitality giving our guests an unforgettable dinning experience, we serve Indian, tandoori, Chinese, continental, salads, steaks, exotic cocktails and fruit blends. excellent selection of international and domestic wines and wide choice of beers.
Reviewed 14 February 2018

The standards are still very high and the improvements to the amenities are ever growing. The food was excellent and the staff very attentive and friendly. It is nice to sit above the street level and enjoy the view, Well done Raj keep up the good work.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

So many restaurants to choose from on this busy road being upstairs take you away from the noisy road the food was excellent with a lovely relaxed ambiance.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Four of us went tonight, the chateaubriand was fabulous and so was everything else! Lovely setting, usual Goan wait but everything is fresh so just have another g&t!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Top Table restaurant is easily missed if you are walking along Beach Road, as it is upstairs and approached by stairs from a side road. However it is worth looking out for as the food is always good. Look on the board outside to see which nights have entertainment and choose your night accordingly. We prefer the nights without entertainment as we like to talk to friends. The other bonus is that free drinks are offered on nights when there is no entertainment !!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I visited Top Table thus afternoon, I was ambling along Candolim Beach Road just looking around and was drawn to this place as it is a first floor restaurant where you go up one flight of stairs and you can sit looking up and down the street. I love people watching so perfect for me.
Now it was too late for lunch but too early for dinner so I asked if it would be ok to order a dessert and tea which they said fine.
I ordered a banana split and a cup of milky masala tea, I was happily surprised when the banana split arrived covered with strawberries and chopped nuts and such a good price at 190 rupees, the tea was 60 Rupees and very tasty.
I’ve not tried their main menu but what I had was really nice, very relaxed so much so I nearly left without paying, but I remembered and didn’t have the police chasing after me...
If the dinner menu is as nice as the dessert then I’d say give em a go, thanks fellas.