2,173 results
All reviewsrepublic of noodlescitrus cafeheritage roomchef vinayaktill noonpan asian restaurantheritage blockbeach resortswimming poolmin walkhousekeeping staffnice poolspecial mentionin room diningbuffet breakfastdosaexcellent stay
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

:-) beat the heat at Amarante
1. Candolim beach: stone throw distance
2. Eating: Fisherman's cove + Candolim Deck + Calamari + Republic of Noodles - good options
3. Parking: Front n Rear of hotel- safe parking
4. Taxi: Avlb 24 hrs at the Gate - just 20 Seconds reaction time
5. Pvt 2/4 Wheeler: just behind the hotel with half the price-do'able
6. Food - b'fast is just ok
7. Swimming pool- fun for kids
8. Atm:Hdfc + Axis
9. Supermart: Newtons for wine n grub open till midnight
10. Spa: Goodone
11. Staff: forthcoming as for checkin n checkout they just took less than 5 minutes
12. OVERALL RATING FOR LOCATION: Better than most avlb

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.abr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Very pleasant hotel on the main 'beach road'. Clean, reasonably sized, quiet rooms and two good restaurants plus a great pub overlooking the pool and garden. Great number of eateries in the area but we found the in-house restaurant to be really good. Do try their roasted pork rib; excellent! Staff, without exception, were very helpful and attentive. I must mention Naresh who was outstanding.
The beach is accessed through a secured gate at the bottom of the property. If you are picturing a tropical palm lined beach you will be let down however if your holiday entails good pubs and a truly holiday vibe its a great place.
This is not an upmarket resort but many upmarket hotels in India would kill to have the staff employed at this resort.

Room Tip: rooms do not have good views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LloydMacklin

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Pleasant stay. Very attentive staff polite and helpful. Would recommend. There’s also an exit to the beach at the back of hotel which not a lot of people know about
All staff including staff on the gate were polite and friendly . Pool was clean and so was hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teddue11

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The resort styled on Portuguese architecture has a very relaxed easy breezy feel to it, unlike the usual hotels one comes across, which goes with the whole Goan theme. It has a very pretty old style heritage wing at the rear end that opens to the beach, which is a mere 5 min walk. The resort is spick-and-span and has a very pleasant staff, always smiling and ready to help. The pool is adequately sized and has easy access to shower area and hotel's restaurants. There is a small kiddie pool and ample sunbeds
We were particularly struck by the speed with which they responded to any request. A special thanks to Manoj, who took care of our wing.

The check-in timing of 3 pm is later than the standard and should be changed. Check out is at 1 pm.
The resort has relaxed breakfast timings, open till 12pm, which for late risers would be a boon.

The resort's second restaurant, "Republic of Noodles", where we dined on two occasions was good and is a good option for a meal ever for non-residents.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this amazing Lemontree Hotel in Goa during my vacation & will highly recommend this place for their good hygiene standards and genuine hospitality by staff. Food was exceptionally delicious with excellent variety to choose esp. for vegetarians. Great staff specially the head Chef Vinayak who took great care of us during our stay. Will also like to recommend chef Pran's amazing crispy dosas. Thank you for making it a memorable one..cheers!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family