It was really easy to book and pay through flipkey and we had an immediate response to all our queries.
Though we got to Goa much earlier then the time we mentioned while booking, entered the apartment and it was cool and welcoming from the hot October heat as the ac was on.
Excellent location a little off the main road but very quiet.
About 10-15 min walk to the beach.
Very safe and clean complex with good security staff.
The apartment was well kept and clean.
There are nets for all the doors and windows - so can enjoy the evening breeze without any pesky insects worrying you. I actually love this.
All the a/c were in excellent working condition and cooled the rooms quickly.
The washing machine was much appreciated and useful.
Nice clean pool.
The kitchen could definitely do with better lighting.
The utensils are in need of a overhaul as they have seen better days.
Would have preferred an exhaust fan in the bathroom.
The TV could have been a little bigger as the viewing distance from the TV to sofa was quite long.
In a nutshell, we had an excellent time and would definitely book again.
1. Excellent location. Just a short walk down to the beach. Loads of supermarkets, restaurants within walking distance.
2. Clean and well maintained swimming pool.
3. Helpful security staff.
4. Spacious rooms.
5. Nice, comfy beds.
6. Excellent fully automatic washing machine. Great for the pesky sweat and sand drenched clothes.
1. Old CRT TV which had a tendency to magically switch channels on it's own. A reset was necessary ever so often.
2. Power cuts, probably owing to the time being peak season and there was no power backup. Very short duration though.
3. Attention to detail - the emergency lights were not working and the iron was dirty.
4. The living room AC lacked effective cooling and was noisy.
Most of the cons wouldn't matter if you are hardly indoors.