We visited Resort Rio in the 2nd week of Nov'11 for 5 days. The hotel and its surroundings are very beautiful. We immediately felt relaxed the minute we entered the resort. The large swimming pool really an inviting one.
The Rooms are very elegant and really huge.As we stayed in a Suite room which is been recently refurbished ans has the most of the facilities like LCD televion in the bedroom, mini bar and also a very spacious dining area and ofcourse the bathtub. Our balcony faced the pool side so we had a lovely time during the sunset. Service was very good, all in all a perfect holiday resort when you need a break from the hustle and bustle of your daily life. Cant wait to visit again.
I also had seen the Luxury room during my visit they are also been refurbished and are very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3 star resort in Goa with a perfect beachside location on the beautiful stretch of Candolim's Golden Sands, an ideal place to relax. Tastefully arranged around a vast central pool area, a gently shelving expanse of sand and garden runs from the grounds to the warm waters of the Arabian Sea, the scene of a spectacular sunset almost every evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC and Wotif.com so you can book your Sonesta Inns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Inns Hotel Candolim
- Sonesta Hotel Candolim
- Sonesta Candolim
- Candolim Sonesta
- Sonesta Inns Hotel Goa
- Sonesta Inns Goa/Candolim