Once again the staff and food were exceptional, rooms now looking very tired but ok for the time you spend in them.
Candolim very busy now with lots of building work going on and a bit of noise.
Would still recommend ASI to other travellers especially first timers and would definitely come back again.
Thank you to all staff especially Lorna for making our time here so nice.
David and Carol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the style of a Portuguese village, Aldeia Santa Rita provides a delightful escape with its multi-hued, well-manicured appeal. A swimming pool with sun loungers, spacious rooms, each with a private balcony, and a multi-cuisine restaurant (Cravo do India) make Aldeia an irresistible choice for the discerning tourist. The hotel also has a rustic ayurvedic massage and treatment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Aldeia Santa Rita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldeia Santa Rita Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Goa/Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Hotel Goa
- Aldeia Santa Rita Hotel Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Resort Goa