Lui Beach Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
USD 28
The O Hotel(Candolim)
USD 70
USD 56
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 98/night.

USD 104
USD 89
USD 96
USD 82
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 95/night.

Casablanca(Candolim)(Great Value!)
USD 44
USD 32
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 36/night.

Santana Beach Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
USD 49
USD 41
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 51/night.

USD 109
USD 95
Orbitz.com
Bougainvillea Guest House Goa(Candolim)(Great Value!)
USD 43
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
1,412 results
All reviewspremium roomcandolim beachgala nightthe main roadroom boyflat screen tvpool manpool viewfantastic holidayindian foodcleaned every dayspecial thankshotel staffcurryfront officewelcome drinkspecial mention
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We were very pleasantly impressed with our 10 day holiday at the Phoenix Park Inn. We took 5 rooms in Rosa block and were quite happy with the condition of the rooms. We decided to take the airport taxi to the hotel for about £17 equiv instead of the THOMAS COOK bus, as we arrived very late and didn’t want to spend a load of time touring other hotels. Just make sure you inform the airport TC rep so that the bus is not waiting for you.
The room air condition was excellent and very cold and very quiet but you have to make sure it’s not set too low, otherwise excessive condensation causes dampness of the rooms and on the bedding. If set to a medium low temperature then the room will be a very welcoming cool environment to retire back to. The morning breakfast food is excellent, with eggs, omelettes and bacon cooked to order very quickly and professionally by the several chefs.
The pool side guy is very attentive and helpful to everyone, that may require clean pool towels and intuitively attends to everyone’s parasol to ensure you don’t burn by occasionally moving the parasol whilst you rest, or sleep to ensure the sun doesn’t stay too long on your skin, that is unless you want the sun. The pool guy is very aware of the sun beds that have been ‘towel dumped’ by people who have attempted to reserve the beds, if you want a bed, just ask him and he will remove these towels to allow people to use the beds and pool facilities. “It’s damn funny though when the ‘bed jammers’ return mid afternoon to find their towels gone. This is a great way to manage this problem though, so all credit to the pool guy.

Don’t miss the Monday evening Gala night, fantastic food selection all for £8. The fire jugglers are impressive as well. Other evening entertainment can be a little tiresome as the sax man and the pan pipe entertainer are both over powering to the ears on most occasions. The room showers are clean and powerful. Could improve a little if there were more clothes hanging space in the rooms. The clothes Taylor above reception called PK will make to measure & supply a fully tailored suit in four days and tailored shirts for £10 in two or three days. Both were absolutely fantastic and highly recommended, as most of our group had items made by PK and were very happy indeed.

We patronised two beach shacks just 10 or 15 mins walk from the hotel, called Dom’s Shack & another called String Fella. Denis at String Fella and his people are very friendly and produce very nice food. A typical day on his beach loungers, being waitered upon for drinks and food all day will only set you back about £8 equiv each. Also take advantage of Denis’s taxi tours, return-airport taxi and beach BBQ’s.
We all did he’s elephant wash/rides, spice plantation & old Goa tour, complete day cost us each £20, which was a third of the price from TC.

There is a guy who once a day walks along the beach selling Branded shorts & T-Shirts called Christopher, he has a shop down near the casino and lappy club. He sells great cheap polo & t-shirts. The cheapest I could get him to for 20 shirts was £3.75 each. BARGAIN!!!!

The hotel late check out cost us £40, but worth it if you want to completely enjoy your last day with somewhere to shower and change before dinner.

Lastly I have to mention every member of staff were so very helpful, even those who don’t speak English very well.
I saw some staff being spoken to so badly, mainly by other Indian guests, this was totally unacceptable and disgusting.
A smile costs nothing and takes no time at all, but some guests just don’t go that far.
If you treat the staff with humanity and smile, then they will be so very helpful for you.

Thank you Phoenix Park Inn, see you again one day.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Gary N
Phoenix-Park-Inn, General Manager at Phoenix Park Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Gary N,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for such an amazing and honest review.

I am extremely glad to hear that you loved your stay at Phoenix Park Inn and enjoyed each and every bit of it.
My staff expresses their gratitude for your kind words, and we will surely take your suggestion into consideration.

I do hope that you will visit us again, soon. My staff & I look forward to hosting you.
Once again, thank you so much for your wonderful review.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed at the Phoenix Park last year & returned this year with friends,
The rooms have been renovated since last year & we had another excellent 2 weeks,
As i said last year the rooms are cleaned everyday with clean towels etc, the house keeper we had was very happy & smiling ever day & made our towels into all sorts pic attached.
All the staff at the Phoenix Park will do anything to help in any way the can if a problem arises.
The Staff in the Restaurant nothing is to much bother for them all with smiles & happy to help, I am so sorry i can not remember all the staff But
A Big Thank You to Them All for another enjoyable stay,
Pics attached of Sudip & Sudip from the restaurant Thank you.

Room Tip: Our Room was 5102 ground floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Phoenix-Park-Inn, General Manager at Phoenix Park Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi gsbLancashire,

Thank you for your wonderful review.
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Phoenix Park Inn, and our staff expresses their gratitude for your kind words.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

its not on the beach but close to beach by walkable reach. Power is a problem with less than required load interrupts the lift operations often......

all are amateur staff but quiet humble and service oriented.....food is good, and very small pool occupied by a huge crowd of foreigners, who stays here on monthly basis...food is good but but too crowded in the breakfast counter
Apppreciate the reception staff Ms. Angita for her swift actions in organising the rooms or the elevator on priority with more responsible way all other staff are used to delays and reasoning.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank krupanidhi_hm
Phoenix-Park-Inn, General Manager at Phoenix Park Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi krupanidhi_hm,

Thank you for your honest review.
I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our food and the service of our staff; and apologise for the inconvenience caused because of the power problems. We will surely look into this matter, and also, it would be great if you could elaborate on the reason as to why you felt that our staff is amateur so that we can work on improvising ourselves.

I do hope that you will visit us again and give us another chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Well honestly I have a very high expectation from this place when I was visiting it because I was expecting it to be of Radisson standards but when I reach there I realise that the room had no elevator imagine living in a 5 star hotel which has no elevator moreover the service is absolutely hopeless the just have a bunch of interns in running at the place was supposed to do everything and who are not competent as they are still under training the service is also horrible because they focus mainly on foreigners and Indians are ignored the poolside bar is fine and the rates of alcohol are cheap so nothing to complain about there but the food is disgusting and the rooms are horrible and the Wi-Fi does not works over all 1 stars also too much for the shottle I wish I could give them zero stars

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Divsin0629

Hi Divsin0629,

Thank you for your honest review.
We are a 3-star hotel which always endeavours to provide their guests with a comfortable and memorable experience, and I am disheartened to hear that we could not meet your expectations. I am sorry that you felt our staff was biased in providing their services. Rest assured, that's absolutely not the case, and we will surely work on bettering ourselves.

I do hope that you will visit us again, and give us another chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Have just returned from this very good hotel , our fourth visit in the last two years . The hotel is in an excellent location, right in the heart of Candolim. Once again check in was quick and efficient & we were allocated room 6407 , the best room we have had on all our visits . The room is quiet modern with high ceiling , very clean & spacey with a decent shower/ toilet. The only drawbacks were the wardrobe is a bit on the small side & the vanity unit in the shower room should a facia fitted to hide the pipes . The room is on the third floor & there is lift ( but watch out as the power sometimes goes off , tho not the hotels fault, it’s just Goa )
Once again the staff were first rate & are the heartbeat of this hotel & cannot do enough for you, Chef Mani & Mr Debojit are two top guys , any problems go see these two , & the bar /restaurant staff are really hard working, but please be patient with the new staff who might struggle with English.
The restaurant is very clean & a credit to the hotel . Breakfast is mainly eggs , but you can get bacon ( just ask ) & lots of Indian food. One thing you must do is the Gala night the food is out of this world, price about £8 a head, a bargain
The pool is ok but a bit of a heat trap with lots of trees , but has a very good bar ( ha ha ). One of the downs sides of the hotel is it has a very poor internet connection, but if you stand next to the Spa ( Which is excellent & when you check out don,t keep your room on use the Spa ) the connection is much better.
One tip to anyone going for there first time is pay your bar bill the next day , don,t let it build up .
Check out was once again with no problems & we will be returning in the future

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Phoenix-Park-Inn, General Manager at Phoenix Park Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi alan240961,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking some time out and writing such a wonderful review.

At Phoenix Park Inn, we always strive to make our guest's stay a comfortable and memorable one, and I am delighted to know that we could make your overall experience a great one, once again.

Do visit us again, soon. My staff & I look forward to hosting you.