“Do not miss the pork ribs!”
Review of House Of Lloyds

House Of Lloyds
Ranked #59 of 342 Restaurants in Candolim
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

A beautiful setup with really good food. We ordered the pork ribs and chicken lasagna. Both the dishes were brilliant but the pork Ribs were just perfect. My compliments to the chef. A really well balanced dish!
Will definitely be back to try more dishes.

Food: 5/5
Ambience: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Music: 3/5
Must have: pork ribs
Parking: is bit of a issue for 4 wheelers

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We had dinner at House of Lloyds - a wonderful and quaint restaurant situated in an old Portuguese villa. The food here is excellent, although with limited vegetarian options. But unbelievably good and fresh seafood. Good prompt service. The Watermelon Mojitos & the Rum & Lemon rubbed prawns here are a must-try! Not the most 'happening' place in Goa. But great for a nice quality meal and some live music before you head out to party. Must Try!

1  Thank holidaycentral
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We were in a big group and went to House of Lloyds for lunch.

Its probably one of the best food, we had in Goa.
The prawns/crap butter garlic are delicious. The goan prawn curry is good too. Theres enough for vegetarians to choose from. The cocktails were good too.

All in all a great place for some amazing food!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I went recently to this restaurant as it came highly recommended by my friends and also on many websites. We went around 745 pm and we were the only table that day until we left.
The chef (which was the owner apparently (I learned later) passed by us but without a smile or gesture to say that we are welcome. We had already made a reservation and requested for a baby chair for my little one. Needless to say that it was ancient and filthy. No waiter to greet a guest properly and best part no one took the order for water or asked if we wanted water but just gave us the menu. We ordered and we asked whether we could get a baby portion of spaghetti alio-olio. The waiter just said NO. I then requested to meet the chef who never came to meet but the waiter came back to say that they would do it. They had only 1 option as a wine by the glass which I found to be ery limited.
The food which we ordered were pesto prawns which had low salt as starters and for mains, we ordered fish and pork chops. Again my friends had recommended highly pork chops which were really horrendous- sooooo chewy. Most importantly it was a pathetic service and no great food. I would never go back there. Not sure that were we the unlucky ones!!!!

2  Thank Shreyashi S
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Great presentation food was tempting
White spaghetti Pasta and garlic bread was amazing
And paneer in green curry with rice amazing combination