4 people are viewing this hotel
USD 137
PricelineUSD 143
eDreamsUSD 143
StayForLongUSD 161
All reviews housekeeping team chef amit amidst nature stress buster wonderful arrangement safety precautions entire duration no elevator front office f b live counter special mention great property late check very pleasant stay enjoyed my stay special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021

I really enjoyed my stay here and the housekeeping was exceptional and so friendly would definitely stay here again.
Shivam And Anuj went above and beyond to make me feel at home they are the best. Can not recommend this enough

Trip type: Travelled solo
Amandeep Grover, General Manager at Hilton Goa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear ScottN1413,

Greetings from Hilton Goa Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to deliver to you the Hilton service standards we pride ourselves on. I am particularly happy to read your exceptional feedback about our housekeeping services and my colleagues. Thank you for your kind recommendation.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

The stay was extremely wonderful. I have really enjoyed being here and would like to thank all the team working for us. Special mention to the housekeeping team Anuj , Shivam and Ajit .. thank you guys . Shidesh, sumesh, from the service

Dear Angou1997,

Greetings from Hilton Goa Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us. We are pleased to know that you had an extremely wonderful stay with us and we were able to deliver to you the Hilton service standards we pride ourselves on. I am happy to read your kind comments about my colleagues.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Overall the stay was extremely wonderful. Home away from home . The hotel is situated in such a place which is so calm and cool and everybody in the hotel is so polite and of good nature. Somesh, Satish, Siddesh, and mostly thankful to the housekeeping team Ajit,Anuj and Shivam ..you guys rock...will miss you Ajit , Anuj bhai and Shivam

Dear Loken1997,

Greetings from Hilton Goa Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us. We are delighted to know that you had an extremely wonderful stay and we were able to deliver to you the Hilton Hospitality we pride ourselves on. I am happy to read your kind comments about the resort’s location, it is indeed one of a kind, located atop the scenic, terraced slopes of Saipem Hills, overlooking the Nerul River offering unobtrusive views. I am particularly happy to read your kind comments about my colleagues.

We look forward to welcome you to your home away from home in the near future.

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

New and nice property , fab part is our room had a patio overlooking the river .
Rooms : 8/10
Food 8/10
Service 6/10
Front office / Reception : Ms. Prerna was extremely helpfull while my stay . Thanks to Prerna and Hilton .

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Shri74,

Greetings from Hilton Goa Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us. We are delighted to know your stay with us was worth it and we were able to deliver to you the Hilton Hospitality we pride ourselves on. I am happy to read your great comments about our rooms, they are one of the largest in North Goa, with private balconies offering views of lush greens and the Nerul river. Thank you for your ratings, however I would like to learn more about your feedback on our service. This will help us enhance the experience for our guests. Please feel free to write to me at HiltonGoaResort.Reservations@hilton.com. I am particularly happy to read your kind comments about my colleague.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Really enjoyed my stay with the team and some good amazing working and I hope to come back again to enjoy the great food. satish , somesh, They are provid me excellent service mostly thanks to (Anuj) shivam ,suraj they all take care of my room I really miss all the staff mostly Anuj

Trip type: Travelled solo
Amandeep Grover, General Manager at Hilton Goa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear BrightEnobakhare10,

Greetings from Hilton Goa Resort!

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and we were able to deliver to you the Hilton service standards we pride ourselves on. I am happy to read your great feedback on the food and particularly happy to read your kind comments about my colleagues.

We look forward to welcome you back soon to enjoy our food.