“Excellent Italian Food!”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 9
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tuscany Gardens is a small family owned restaurant serving unpretentious tasty Italian food in a beautiful garden setting. Hope to see you here.
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I was only in Goa 10 nights & ate here 3 times. The food is of excellent quality & good choice, the staff are friendly & attentive & the place is very popular. Booking is advisable so you won’t be disappointed. Well worth a visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,108)

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely pizza and to be fair everyone's food load great! A big plus is that it's in a lovely quiet garden , low level music and a nice clientele. Service was great , ambience lovely and food delicious!! Very busy need to book and we did before we left!! Bill a pleasant suprise!! Highly reccommend

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The food and service has always been wonderful at this restaurant, we have been coming here for years and on our last 2 week holiday to Goa we had dinner here 4 times. Each time a different starter, main and pudding and never a bad dish.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Always such a pleasure to dine here when in Goa, food is always great, service
excellent & such a perfect venue for dinner al fresco .

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Visited this place for the 1st time in Jan 2017, and liked it so much that we made it a point to visit again during another trip in July 2017.

-If you are looking for a peaceful, romantic and warm set up this is it, their selection of music is tasteful too. You can spend quality time here and
if you are visiting in non- monsoon period they have these beautiful outdoor seating arrangement which I absolutely loved. I would rate 4.5/5

-Speaking of food, we ordered Funghi Arrosto in Antipasti & Giardiniera Pizza and freshly baked garlic bread. And ended the meal with a cup of coffee.
I would say I am in love with what they had to offer, especially the Pizza. I would rate 4.5/5. However I wish they could add some more options for vegetarians in their menu.

Service too is very prompt and pleasant. 4.5/5

This has become one of the go to places for me in Goa.