“Love this place.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KhushaliS...
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Love this place.”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Feel of this place is like your own house. My pets were welcomed there with love which is very important for me.

We loved this beautiful huge house and garden. Location is peaceful and secruted. Feel of a goan village in the center of the city. Very close to beach and markets.

In addition the way staff treats us was very satisfying. Helpful and sweet people...

Malhotran...
“Wonderful experience at Luxurious Heritage Villa, Next to the beach. Five stars ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒ”
Reviewed 24 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This was my third trip to Goa. I always prefer to book a villa during my vacation. I'm a nature lover and I must mention that this is one of the best villas I ever stayed in Goa. Most I like about this is Portuguese architecture and perfect village feel. VilLa is very close to beach and 2 minutes walk to shopping street, still very peaceful location. I loved to spend evenings sitting in the lawn and listening the sound of sea waves.

We enjoyed BBQs and Hukka in our lawn with friends, sea breeze n music. Perfect place to unwind with family and friends.

Staff at villa is very courteous and makes sure that we are comfortable.

Overall awesome experience. Will recommend to anyone.

Cheers

Its Me P
“Amazing property, very close to the beach”
Reviewed 21 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I stayed here for 6 days with my family and we loved the place, lavish green lawns and peaceful atmosphere. Looks like a dream in the nights.

Beautifully built up villa with village feel but luxurious living experience... Very friendly and cooperative staff.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 Jan 2017
Thanks for your comments... We are pleased to hear positive reviews from you...

Do visit is again...

Thanks
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out โ€“ even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing