All reviews consistent quality morning breakfast holloman afb front desk staff parking lot would stay here again within walking distance room was clean white sands national monument the breakfast area nice hotel business trip oatmeal indoor pool breakfast was excellent easy access stayed here for one night
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Clean hotel, convienent to major chain restaurants and highway. Services were good, plenty of parking. Beds were nice and pillows were soft. AC worked well and bathrooms were large. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Molly B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamogordo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for your review. Hope you come back to visit

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I had stayed in many Hampton hotels during last 2-3 years and this is one of the best experiences I had. My family really enjoyed the stay and the staff, particularly Mickey (sorry can't remember last name), were so welcoming and made sure they offered everything the hotel had, provided lot of information on local restaurants and attraction, the morning breakfast was fantastic, staff had great sense of humor, etc. My friends will stay here when they visit Alamogordo!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. We appreciate you.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Staff could have been friendlier, bathrooms could have been cleaner, especially shower. Breakfast items were good, but it was a little messy and there wasn't anyone there to ask for assistance. Front desk staff was not very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Adriana A
Molly B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamogordo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

We appreciate feedback from our guests. I would like to express my sincere apologies for falling short of our commitment to extend a rewarding experience during your stay. I will review your comments with my staff. We will strive to please our guest.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Currently staying at the Hampton Inn in Alamogordo, NM. This hotel is definitely starting to show it's age. The furniture is beat-up and worn down. The flooring in the bathrooms is downright gross. The walls and ceilings are extremely thin. Worse yet the internet connection is horrible, when it decides to work at all. Their main login page for the internet doesn't allow you to login to receive your premium internet as a Diamond member. When I called to speak with the front desk staff about it Tuesday night, the gentlemen at the front desk was downright rude, speaking to me like I was a child. Very disappointing hotel!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Joshua S

We will be renovating beginning August 2017. I hope you find your way back to see the improvments.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I always love to stay here when I am in town. They have a great staff, a great property and a great location. The breakfast is always good. You can tell the staff management and ownership take great pride in their work.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Molly B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alamogordo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

We love having you here. Thank you for taking the time to let us know