“20 minute in drive thru, no food”
Review of Long John Silver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #65 of 89 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Reviewed 25 March 2017

After white sands we went through the LJS drive thru. Two cars in front of us. After 20 minutes, no movement and no sign of movement, we just left with at least three more cars behind us. If the dilapidated back side of the restaurant was any indication of the food, it was probably better that we left

1  Thank V K
There are newer reviews for Long John Silver's

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The food is too greasy. I love Hush Puppies and will swing through occasionally to get a six-piece order. However, even if I do not eat the entire order, i still tend to get a bit queasy afterwards. i wish they didn;t drench everything in so much grease!!!

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Wanted something to eat so we stopped here for a quick bite, we both got the $5.00 deal that they had, 2 piece chicken, and fish and shrimp. It was a different change of pace for us

Reviewed 18 April 2016

As everyone is saying the service was incredibly horrible, listened to nothing but their problems at home. It was as dirty as you can be, tables strewn with the last diners mess were everywhere. And then there were the flies, lots and lots of flies. I ate half my meal and lost my appetite so I threw the rest away. Never again!

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Thank goodness no one was starving when we arrived here. The employees seem disinterested in customer satisfaction. Even the manager was complaining about the long hours he was putting in. Very negative atmosphere.