“feeding our hunger”

Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #65 of 89 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Wanted something to eat so we stopped here for a quick bite, we both got the $5.00 deal that they had, 2 piece chicken, and fish and shrimp. It was a different change of pace for us

There are newer reviews for Long John Silver's

Reviewed 18 April 2016

As everyone is saying the service was incredibly horrible, listened to nothing but their problems at home. It was as dirty as you can be, tables strewn with the last diners mess were everywhere. And then there were the flies, lots and lots of flies. I ate half my meal and lost my appetite so I threw the rest away. Never again!

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Thank goodness no one was starving when we arrived here. The employees seem disinterested in customer satisfaction. Even the manager was complaining about the long hours he was putting in. Very negative atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

expensive tasteless greasy. Just not worth the stop. Poor example of fast food I soaked the tasteless fish down with catsup. To get it down.

Reviewed 27 November 2014

service otherwise the food was pretty good. I enjoyed the 50s decor in the restaurant and it was fairly crowded.