Hotel Pioneer
Hotel Krishna(Silvassa)
  • Breakfast included
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2010

While searching for a hotel in Silvassa, I was quite taken aback to see the exhorbitant prices quoted by the various resorts in Silvassa. It was then that I came across Hotel Pioneer. I managed to get the booking done on the day of my journey (I was driving down from Pune to Silvassa) and when I reached the place I was pleasantly surprised.

It was neat and clean and the rooms were quite large - I had booked the suite. The hotel had an attached restaurant which boasted of an excellent cuisine. The food was quite tasty, not to mention the excellent selection of drinks and wines.

Overall I found this to be a very good hotel that is within reasonable proximity to the various spots in Silvassa. The staff were very courteous and helpful - was ready to sterilize my little baby's milk bottles without batting an eyelid. A very good hotel to stay in.

The hotel does not have any activities like the other resorts. So if you are looking for a resort, this is not the place for you. However, as my objective was to look around Silvassa, and not spend time in the hotel, it worked well for me.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family