Treebo Mint(Chandigarh)
Hometel Chandigarh(Chandigarh)
USD 59
USD 56
Priceline
The Lalit Chandigarh(Kishangarh)(Great Value!)
USD 124
  • Breakfast included
USD 77
USD 68
Agoda.com
All reviewsbutter chickenamazing foodrecommend this hotelthe hotel offershotel is locatednice hotelroomsdecvegtransitteamacmarket
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Last year during winters I visited Chandigarh and thereby planned to stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean, tidy and well heated. Apart from that even the food was yummy. The staff was bell behaved, in short it was a delightful experience. Will definitely stay here whenever in Chandigarh!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ni5hant
HSOLITAIRE, Manager at Hotel Solitaire, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2015

Thank you for your taking the time to provide your kind feedback.It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your recent experience with us. I am glad that my team could make your stay comfortable. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and I hope you will give us more chances to be of service to...

Reviewed 26 June 2015

I happened to stay here with my family on one of our recent trips to Chandigarh. The rooms are comfortable and well-furnished with impressive decor. The Hotel has a great location as it makes both the City as well as Panchkula equally accessible.
But what makes this Hotel a must-stay is its food! The food at all times was fresh and delicious to say the least! The Restaurant of the Hotel offers a wide selection of starters, beverages and main course and all of them are done to perfection. We grew quite fond of Dahi ke kebabs and butter chicken during our stay! and tartar sauce!!
The staff of the hotel is also helpful and courteous! All in all, a wonderful stay! definitely going to come back again!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank radhika24231

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel many times for last 1 year. near by railway & airport. Staff are very friendly & helpful. smoothly checking & check out. Rooms are neat & clean. food is very awesome and quality of food is very nice. Location are the best part centrally located in the business. I recommend this hotel to my friends......

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank mickneha
HSOLITAIRE, Manager at Hotel Solitaire, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2015

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed with family on a business trip.impressed with the colonial style interiors and the willingness of staff to serve.the front office team was really supportive and guided us in finding different locations in tricity.the tood was amazing and the service was prompt.highly recommended for family stays.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shukla1

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Maine hotel main stay kiya tha. Iska khana to sabse accha laga aur service bhi bahot achi thi. Rooms bhi bahot ache aur saaf the. Services bhi bahot achi thi. Khane ki to wah wah!!!!!! Sabse acha to LEMON BUTTER FISH, VEG CHOUPSEY AUR MOMOS KE KYA KHENE. BEST HOTEL

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family