1,132 results
All reviews meera mam elante mall room service value for money travel desk comfortable stay special thanks hotel staff morning breakfast industrial area excellent experience railway station tribune chowk visited chandigarh awesome stay excellent hotel home away from home
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

This was my third stay in Rajshree and it seems like every time they like to surprise me even more by making me feel at home. My trip was an unplanned one and I was in a dire need of some medicines as soon as i checked in. Being in a new city,a pharmacy shop was something I didn't know where it was that too at 10pm. The hotel owner- Ms. Meera, is so kind that she arranged for my medicines. The hotel has all that you need for a relaxing stay in a new city. The rooms are spacious,clean and peaceful. The room service is quick. The food is finger licking good. The hotel staff is well behaved and cooperative. Thanks to all the staff and the owner of Rajshree for such a pleasant experience in Chd.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2016

We stayed for a 3 night stay over Christmas. I can't imagine having more friendly attentive staff throughout the stay who could not have made us feel for more welcome and special throughout our stay. The rooms and lounge were to a exceptional standard. The food and treats on offer in this lounge are the best I...

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2016

It was wonderful staying at this hotel. Cleanliness was at its top level. Staff was very helpful, Service was Quick and food was excellent . Enjoyed my stay.

Just one glitch- NEED PROPER CAR PARKING WITH PROPER VIGILANCE.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

This property is located in heart of city near elante mall. You can view the mall from window. I stayed here overnight and I was amazed by the value for money proposition I got. Buffet was served early and was of good quality. Highly recommended for over night or short stays.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

The food was amazing. Rooms were quite clean though reception area requires more cleanliness. Location is perfect near Elante mall. Staff was nice and cooperative. Thanks to Mrs. Meera we got breakfast even if the breakfast timings were over.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends