All reviews main market area thali south indian dishes value for money non veg filter coffee rooms are spacious room service tiffin nice service travel desk hotel is located visit vizag business visit excellent hotel buffet breakfast sambar
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel that is maintain it's it's standards for mote than 25 years.Good Hospitality ,Friendly staff.well maintained rooms .On top situated at the centre of the shopping area all with 5 minutes of walking Distance.Different Restaurants to suit all palates and conference rooms for 20 to 1000 people available

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
HotelDaspalla, General Manager at Hotel Daspalla, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience during your visit to our Hotel.

We are delighted to know that you were happy with our services . I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Excellent Rooms with modern amenities extremely clean and neat and safe for a woman travelling alone also.Their Complimentary airport drop and pickup made a big difference to my travel.

They also have a travel desk for cabs and it was extremely cheap and superb cars and drivers who know their city well.

Their Andhra Non Veg restaurant has authentic food so was their South Indian Restaurant Cuisine. Dimple their Coffee Shop served a superb Breakfast spread and the most delicious filter Coffee can have.

Their Mithai Shop a die for their rabri and rasmalai. Couldnt help but pack lots to bring back home.

Located quite close to the Beach as well.

Inshort I would love to go back to this Hotel for its location, service & FOOD:)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here from 4th to 6th in room 328. But I feel other things are all ryt but they gave me a golden suite and charged me for platinum suite. The pic of the platinum suite given on the website doesn't matches there room pic as uploaded by me where as it resembles exactly like the golden suite. I thing they should make the necessary correction in website. Except for these other things are above average even they allowed me an additional three hour stay as my flight was scheduled later. The complimentary drop was also awesome and the driver helped us with our luggage also.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 January 2018

It is very close to market but the price they charge it is not to the standard
The rooms are lousy and not updated though the staffs are very good but
The standard of the rooms like lodge
More over the food quality is not up to the mark

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Well to start I stayed here from 27.12.17 to 4.1.18 the rooms are cleaned but old fashioned .
1)Breakfast is organised but items are repeated with zero variations and so u feel bored after a long stay .
2)Staff behaviours are quite stubborn and rude they denied airport dropping even its indicated as a complimentary service . They has some fixed times for airport dropping so if u have ur flight at 10am in the morning u r expected to checkout sharply at 6o clock in the morning
3)for every service they expect some tips which makes u feel awkward
4) no toiletries are provided more than one and you have to pay if you want a replacement or refilled more than once

Stayed: January 2018