See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have ordered veg food but received non veg item. Poor management and service. No accountability. I wont recommend it to anyone. If you want nice stay and good food choose best western ramachandra which is very near to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017

In the vicinity of Gajuwaka of Vizag being closer to industrial area this becomes a like for business travellers.
Entrance and Reception area is welcoming. Has a good parking basement. Coming to the rooms, they are spacious, well maintained, neat and clean. Bathroom toiletries sufficient. Mini bar is available and being filled on daily basis. It has a restaurant at the entrance. Variety of buffet breakfast is just OK but they'd get anything available on the buffet menu served hot. Food is better. Staff if helpful. The only problem of this hotel is other than the front office staff no other staff at the hotel knows anything other than Telugu language, not even English. So outside travellers beware u have to manage this on ur own. Also the other issue here is he bathroom doesn't give good hot water only warm that too in the day time only. On insistence I got it supplied in buckets from the kitchen. Rest this is the second best hotel of Gajuwaka. Mr.Verma the hotel manager did help me on many instances of any issues that I faced.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2017

A well built hotel with neat rooms and awesome lobby and restaurant. Price is bit higher side if you book directly, so you can try thru something like ibibo. Rooms and amenities are quite good with a huge lobby, but its away from the city. If one is looking to be close to the airport and has work towards gajuwaka and around can go for this hotel

Room Tip: everything is good
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

This is very close to airport and it takes just 30 minutes to reach airport so that you can never miss a flight.Restaurant has a good menu to meet your apatite.All the room and the food menu was priced very reasonable in rate.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2017

First the plus points:
1. The hotel is located at a convenient place about 7 kms from the airport and about 12 kms to the Steel Plant. Ideal for office travellers to VSP.
2. The property is reasonably clean and spacious.
3. Food is acceptable, not good or excellent, as all menus in the multi cuisine restaurant have a local influence. Breakfast is mostly local stuff with only eggs, bread toast, cornflakes and fruit/fruit juices as standard known common items. Puri sabji, when available is again influenced by the local flavours.
4. Service is so so, as calls to house keeping and room service are sometimes not answered. Reception may help though.

Now the minus points:
1. The hotel washrooms have glass enclosures to the shower area. I had an accident while closing the shower panel. The glass panel stuck halfway, and when I tried to close it further it broke into pieces and fell on my bare body. It was a terrible mess. I had cuts at various places and was bleeding profusely. The hotel first aid was inadequate. I had to make do with water and towel for about an hour till the medicine shops nearby opened and I could get stuff to wash and dress my wounds. The service staff were trying their best to help though, and very sympathetic. In my opinion such glass doors should be made of safety glass which do not fall apart when broken, like those in vehicles. Fortunately none of my major arteries and veins were cut, or my eyes were hurt, or else it would have been a life risk.
2. Now the saddest part. Nobody from the management inquired about my health or tendered any apology for my inconvenience. To top it all the hotel charged me INR 5,000/- as glass replacement charges. My protests went unheeded. Sounds like I broke the glass door on myself for fun and so should bear the cost !! I was on business trip and running late, so gave up the idea of lodging police complain and contesting the claim. What a hospitality !!!

My advice to guests: Please be careful with the glass doors of the washroom of this hotel and if you have to stay here particularly with children, have the doors double checked by the staff by making them open and close several times when you checkin.

My advice to the hotel management: Please replace the glass doors with safety glass or translucent polymer sheets. And remember hospitality business is not of recovering costs, but extending service to create a long term relationship for securing and growing future business. Me, my relatives, friends and colleagues will never think of visiting this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business