See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I stayed in this hotel during my recent visit to Vizag. Over all the hotel is good, clean. hotel personnels are very helpful. I did not like the breakfast that was severed.
This hotel is located near various hospitals.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2016

The hotel was nice
The rooms are good for stay
bathroom is good
the hotel was highly secured with cctv cameras
the food was not bad
location was near to railway station
between two hospitals and hot water facility was good

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Hotel was good but staffs are not friendly. Sometimes they were speaking very rude. Break fast was not so great and ambiance was so poor. Rooms seems to be clean and neat but rest of the things were annoying. The biggest problem i faced is, these guys not even given any grace time. I requested 30 mnts grace time because my train was late. But they almost throwed me out from my room. It has been a pulling out time moment outside the room coz they do not offer any minute grace time even if ur a female alone staying in thr ,will never recommend this hotel to anyone to frnds family or to my officemets.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Binz456
Reviewed 2 May 2016

I had stayed for 3rd time in this hotel during my recent visit to Vizag. I had already written a review about this hotel, but by looking at the customer service during me recent visit made me write a review again. I was asking them for a internet cafe to take a printout of my bus ticket. The hotel guy told me to forward the message to them and immediately gave me a print out without even charging. Normally no hotel provide these kind of service. That's why I like this hotel.

This hotel is definitely a worth stay for family or for a business visitor. Located near to various big hospitals.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2016

I had stayed here for one night and the stay was very comfortable. Strategically located near few popular hospital. It's worth for the money you pay. They don't have a restaurant and you will have to go out for food. There are good restaurants nearby. Good for family also.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business