1,300 results
All reviews once upon a time midnight biryani value for money excellent hospitality room service comfortable stay courteous staff home away from home house keeping excellent hotel nice place to stay front office the hotel staff the heart of the city nice food special mention excellent stay
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very good and all the staff members also responding with in the time. I will recommend this hotel to my officials and my colleagues also. The services are excellent. The food also very good and greenery of the hotel also very good.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and for a fabulous review.

Our endeavor is to be known for friendly, intuitive and personalized service and it is great to know that you were impressed with the personal touch in our service delivery.

I will share your review with my entire team which will only motivate our ‘ladies & gentlemen’ to continue and strive harder to excel in providing exceptional and delicious experiences to our guests.

The GreenPark team looks forward to welcome you back on your next visit to the city of Destiny!

Best Regards

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Room cleanliness,ambience ,reception -all are of high standard. this is my 6th 0r 7th trip to the hotel .I was fully satisfied on all the earlier occasions. only this time I don'"t like the way they arranged to the guests under package. It looked as if they are giving some food freely without choice of the guest.disappointing

Room Tip: except food quality,every thing else is very good
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community.

We are happy to note that location of the hotel added value to your stay and that you had a satisfying experience.

We consider guest feedback as an opportunity to further improve our service and we have duly noted your suggestions.

We thank you again for your patronage and recommendation. With an assurance of an even better stay experience on your next check-in, we look forward to welcoming you when you visit Vizag again.

Best regards

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

food is o.k. in one of the restaurants. not a great reception and highly unprofessional. not organised and requires professionalism. shame to be in a city boasts to be city of destiny. if this hotel expected to be good is average we can think the standards in andhra pradesh

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are certainly disappointed that your stay with us was not a pleasant one.

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. Upon further investigation, we feel that a few issues may have lead to your disappointment. In this regards we would like to request your contact details for further clarifications.

Nothing is more important than regaining your trust and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again with genuine heartfelt service excellence.

If you do need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on # 7702923336.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Have been checking with this property since couple of years, great ambience which is augmented with great staff. Thanks for taking care of me every time i stepped in. Good Luck. Keep up the good run. Regards D R Nayak

Dear Mr Dipti Ranjan Nayak,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

I am grateful to you for your encouraging comments on each aspect of your stay with us. This is a big motivation for the team and encourages them to perform at the best of their capabilities!

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of GreenPark and look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

There hospitality, food, room service, accomodation is veey good. The behaviour of All stuff of Green park is excellence. This hotel is suitable location. In a word every thing is good. Next time when I come here, I have must stay here.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the GreenPark, Vizag.

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and you were extremely happy with the hotel services and the facilities available. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

Your valuable comments always help to motivate our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times,