Green Park - Visakhapatnam
USD 52*
USD 152*
USD 104*
The Park Visakhapatnam(Visakhapatnam)
Fortune Inn Sree Kanya(Visakhapatnam)
USD 71*
Hotel Winsar Park(Visakhapatnam)
USD 52*
USD 43*
1,140 results
All reviewsonce upon a timemidnight biryanivalue for moneyexcellent hospitalityroom serviceroom cleaningcomfortable staycourteous staffhome away from homehouse keepingpleasant experienceexcellent hotelenjoyed my stayexcellent stayfront office staffspecial mentioncomfortable rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I was fairly displeased with my experience of Green Park in July 2011. However in January 2012, my experiences specially with the service were fairly better, though certainly not as brilliant as they used to be 5 to 6 years back.

I would now rate My experience of the Room, buffet breakfast & overall service as improved & Good.

Room Tip: Take the rear side to get a good view of Vizag City
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Srinivasan P
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I happen to stay at Green Park after 12 years and find that facilities have improved and old nice hospitality continuing. Very good stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tataria
Reviewed 25 December 2011

this hotel is close to shopping malls. rooms are well maintained. hospitality is better than before. they are some places to improve,like room service. needs improvement. waiting period is too long.food is exceptionally good. buffet is good. in weekends(saturdays) you have unlimited tiffins.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank ksnarain
Reviewed 5 December 2011

This hotel is very close to my heart! I have stayed at this hotel many times and each time come back with a much better experience than earlier. The staff are extremely helpful, gracious, sensitive and ever so attentive, from the welcome by Concierge and Reception through to the staff in the restaurant. I had a beautiful room and felt thoroughly relaxed. Indeed, I should say that this place is one of the few in Vizag to give out such world class service. The food is also very well made and reasonably priced. I do think the hotel is an outstanding place to be and have no hesitation in stating that this would be the place I would stay the next time I come to Vizag.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank subramanyan_nv
Reviewed 5 December 2011

We happened to stay here for a week or so for a business trip. The food was good but the service was horrible. We had to wait for more than an hour for every service; either food or even for towels. Worst still, after all the wait, the staff happened to get the wrong food. This experience did not go on just for a day, but consistently during the entire stay. Infact, we also happened to go to the restaurant (Tulips) as we thought we could avoid these delays. It was to no avail. We waited for an hour and a half but still the food had not arrived We left the restaurant, informed at the reception (there was no front office boy to handle service in the restaurant) and went outside and had food. After we returned, the service instead of apoligizing was asking us to pay the bill. This is the kind of service we regret to inform we faced. Further, we needed a doctor and we waited for 6 hours and when it was to no avail, we happened to go to the nearby Seven hills hospital. Also, several of the facilities inside from the shoe shiner/polisher never worked through the week in spite of repetitious compliants. Unfortunate to state the service was pathetic.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business