All reviews front desk horizon restaurant swimming pool view excellent stay live band special thanks recommend hotel bell boy top floor excellent ambience rooms are comfortable nice property nice hospitality pleasant stay room service wonderful experience mouth watering
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Hotel is located very near to the railway station and bus stand. Rooms are spacious and clean. Food quality is also good. All the staffs are courteous and friendly and provided good local guidance. One thing that they can focus is on improving the service time for ala-carte.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Dolphin_Hotel_VTZ, General Manager at Dolphin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Mr Yuvarajan,

Greetings from Dolphin Hotels!!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Visakhapatnam.

At Dolphin Hotels, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations in the areas of improvement.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Dolphin Hotels and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Thought I got deals from other new hotels , I Preffered this one as it was recommended by a family friend. Our pick from Airport was complimentary in a AC CAB .as we reached the hotel the large towering hotel , perhaps 8 floors the view was fantastic. Equally was the warm welcome with complimentary N/A drinks as per our preferences. It was a express check in, in a presidential suite on the 6th floor .excellent room with Exceptional air-conditioning. The house keepers were polite & well trained .Equally good was the food served in the room service ..they have a round the clock cofee house at lobby level were u get ur complintery breakfast, a nice spread with lots of varietys. The Resturant staff were also very friendly & polite . A separate bar , with a North Indian restaurant on 8 th floor with a different Base kitchen. Myself and my entire family were treated very well for our 3 nites stay .will stay in this hotel only in my next visit .thanks team " Hotel Dolphin Vizag "

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Sanjay,

Greetings from Dolphin Hotels!!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you and your team during your visit to Visakhapatnam.

I am pleased to know that the entire team were satisfied with the experience of our services and facilities.

At Dolphin Hotels, it is our constant endeavour to provide with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you and the entire team during next visit to Dolphin Hotels and would be delighted to assist with any requirements.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Rooms was so clean and Staff were very cooperative and Polite.. Check In and Check out process very simple and smooth. Overall Very nice stay. Food was good in lobby restaurant but so much delay in service.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr Sumanth,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Yeah its excellent one .......
Mr lokesh .. recieving was so cool nd pleasent .... feel lik it was a home the pool was so good nd clean ... the gym was so cool nd the complimentry breakfast was so awesome

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr Balu,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Overall very nice experience of stay, very tasty food at breakfast as well as alcarte. Cooperative staff + cook. I had very early morning flight & was pleaseantly surprised to get the pack ( good sandwich + juice + cut fruits ) breakfast. Very lively & serene ambience.

Trip type: Travelled with family