“Lovely food ”

Zaffran
Ranked #9 of 408 Restaurants in Visakhapatnam
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

The Recipe i have ordered is India's Taditional Kashmiri Pulav with Jalpeno butter sauted and Mixed vegetable curry all made by the chef Mr.Ravinder Singh. I really thank him for authentic food he made me taste and to make me Feel Happy.
Well "Zaffran" is the Best Place in Vizag for Food Lovers Specially like me
I loved it.The way they receive the guest and firstly they give A small papdi with imli chutney which is lovely quite chatpata and finally they give a sweet of Indian Tradition at the end , which is lovely and yummiee.Thank u all Zaffran people to receive me authentically.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

First time came to novotel....for the lunch,good service,nice food,nice people make my lunch memorable.

I want to thank Mr.Bachchu.
also Mr.Sanjay Singh.
thay are very good to us,keep up the good work.............

Thank you.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

It was fabulous experience in zaffran,great food & atmosphere. Specially the staff like Mr.Bachchu,Mr Sanjay singh are very good to us.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

It was a wonderful experience at zaffran,we came for the lunch with my wife.special thanks to Mr.SANJAY,Mr.Bachchu,and Ms.Moumi.they are very good taken care of us.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Thank you Sanjay for being a good host and anish for the wonderfully hospitality... Appa rao also has did his best to make us comfortable.... Will visit soon