USD 87
  • Breakfast included
USD 110
USD 92
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 106/night.

Fortune Inn Sree Kanya(Visakhapatnam)
USD 65
USD 59
Agoda.com
USD 56
USD 47
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 54/night.

Dolphin Hotel(Visakhapatnam)
Ginger Vizag(Visakhapatnam)
USD 100
USD 83
1,110 results
All reviewsprivate beachbeach sideswimming poolsea viewfront officethe hotel staffmemorable experienceluxury roombay of bengalexcellent propertysight seeingsubmarine museumbuffet dinnerspecial thanksspecial mentionrooms are spaciousdelicious food
Reviewed 15 February 2018

We had a very peaceful and enjoyable stay again at this beautiful located hotel. Good food, attentive service and great massage facilities. Lots of events taking place, some a little intrusive with loud music.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ian_randle
Jaydeep B, Acting Director Operations at The Park Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Ian_randle,
We are delighted to know that you had an excellent experience during your stay with us. Thank you for your review. Assuring you of the very best of our services at all times, we eagerly look forward to your future visits as well.
Best Regards,
Jaydeep Biswas.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The Park in Vizag has a beautiful beach front and lush green lawns making it an ideal place for a weekend gateaway. The staff is co-operative. Must make a special mention of Cook Sukdev who is amazing. Banquet managers Dinesh & Ravi make every effort in organising any get together with attention to small details.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jagtapsn
Jaydeep B, Acting Director Operations at The Park Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Jagtapsn,
Thank you for taking time out time from your busy schedule to review our product and services. Your special mention for the concerned staff would be conveyed to them, and they would be delighted to know that they could make a difference. We eagerly look forward to your future stays and assure you of an Anything But Ordinary experience at all times.
Warm Regards,
Jaydeep Biswas.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Every time I visit Park Hotel the first thing we witness is smiling and welcoming staff, I have been always treated special by the staff and The Park Hotel always gives me a feel like I'm home. With all the serenity beautifully and carefully taken care, the Park Hotel is always my first preference when it come to suggestions

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Behind every holiday is a story where time stands still, a tale of vibrant and precious spirit of relaxation and rejuvenation. My story of holiday was made successful by The Park Hotel Vishakhapatnam. I had been to The Park Hotel, Vishakhapatnam for 4 days in the first week of February'18 to celebrate the birthday of my son. This hotel reflects the spirit of hospitality, warm reception and it's beautiful private beach. The location of the hotel is awesome, the property is great with all amenities. Extraordinary hospitality, warmth, care is shown by all its staff. Special thanks to Raneem Said, for making my son feel so special and for celebrating his birthday. My family and I truly enjoyed our holiday and were mesmerized by the conviviality received. Hats off to team Park hotel, Vizag.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I booked this hotel after reading good reviews about this in Tripadvisor. I mailed the reservation desk after booking in Makemytrip.com and requested for early check in. For 2 days, there wasn't any response. Then I wrote a strong reminder and bang came the response without any apology for delay. But I didn't mind and was hoping to have a better experience in Hotel. I was picked up in airport promptly and came to hotel. Check in staff were not very eager. My room was ready after about 1 1/2 hrs. In the meanwhile, we went around the hotel and the beach. This is the big plus of the this hotel - Location. It's superb and you can enjoy the view for long hours.

Coming to the room, it isn't anywhere near to the pictures which are posted in sites. It's very dull, boring and uninspiring. I don't buy the argument that theme is set in sixties. The hotel is in need of refurbishment in some areas since the aging and wear and tear especially in bathroom is very noticeable. View from the room is okish.

Now comes the part where I really got very furious. In the evening, there are either events or poolside band going on with loud music which vibrates the windows of the room. When I complained on night of my first day, I was ensured that it will be reduced considerably but it was still unbearable. They asked me 'To adjust' and it will be over by 11:30 in the night. The same story continued on all the days of my stay. I don't understand why would the hotel give preference to functions and bands than resident guest? I asked for a meeting with General Manager and Manager but both didn't happen.

Coming to the food, nothing much to write about. Food is tasty but breakfast area gets crammed during peak time.

Behaviour of certain staffs should be mentioned. Some of the staffs are very eager when it comes to guests from Western world or NRI but turns sobre for domestic tourists. This is a very gross behaviour for some section of the staff(Staffs in Breakfast area, people in reception). There wasn't anyone who came forward to help with the luggages as well.

Travel desk is very good. They are quite eager to help and did an excellent job in my travel arrangements which is one of the few positives for the hotel.

So, to summarize, if you are in for Partying, you may like this hotel but if you are looking for a comfortable and disturb free sleep, look elsewhere.

Room Tip: Choose a room which is not in anyway near to the pool
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family