All reviews front desk executive chef special thanks his team business trip excellent service main road pleasant stay special mention pool side amazing hospitality excellent stay restaurant staff breakfast spread delicious food rooms are spacious courteous staff
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is very good 5 star property. We are enjoying a lot. Specially front desk staff. Front office manager mr. Ayan halder helps me to find out my comfort. One frond desk lady staff ms megha shaw , she is really very good . Accordong to me , this is the best hotel in vizag . Mr. Ayan hats of to you. Thank you for enroll me as a spg membership

Trip type: Travelled with family
FPBSVizag, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Souvik D,

Warmest greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Visakhapatnam. We are delighted to hear from our patrons and read their feedbacks.

We are elated to know that you enjoyed our service, as our staff endeavours to give you the best experience. We thank you heartily for your gracious compliments. Our aim is to make every stay a memorable one, and such encouragement is what makes our day.

I will make sure that your gracious compliments are conveyed to Ayan and Megha. This will definitely boost their morale and help them in delivering outstanding service.

It will be our pleasure to host you again, and make it another stay to remember.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Most of the staff were friendly and helpful.
It is my first visit to Vizag and I am glad Four Points left me a very pleasant experience.

Worth mentioning one of their staff, Som, at the restaurant, who make effort in providing great service. Well Done!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
FPBSVizag, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear keltang2018,

Thank you for choosing Four Points by Sheraton Visakhapatnam as your prefered stay in Vizag.

We are delighted to know that you had a great time with us, and are elated to know that you loved our service. Such a feedback will definitely raise the morale of our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great time. Thalli was good with many south and north Indian items. Service given by SOM was very good. I felt like having food at home. I really enjoyed. I prefer to visit here again with my family and friends

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Deva S,

Thank you for sharing your recent dining experience with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our Andhra and North Indian Thalis as our chefs have worked meticulously for them to stay true to their origins.

Our restaurant offers a wide variety of culinary gems that give an equally memorable dining experience.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family and friends in the near future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Stayed for 2 nights on a business trip, had a pleasant stay.
Chivalrous crew , Breakfast with widespread options of south Indian / continental .
Restaurant staff is very courteous - especially the junior guy Mr Lohit .
Sleep quality is excellent

Date of stay: March 2018
FPBSVizag, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Shajikalamassery,

Thank you for choosing Four Points by Sheraton Visakhapatnam as your preferred stay in Visakhapatnam. I am elated to know that you enjoyed our culinary offerings.

Our associates are our true asset as they make guests feel welcomed and at home. Your encouragement helps us continue our efforts in providing guests with a memorable experience.
I will convey your heartfelt compliments to Lohit, for him to keep up with his great work.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable rooms with great service. Centrally located for all business travellers. Great food and nice bar. Ñice swimming pool and gym. Must stay. The staff are well trained and courteous. Must stay in vizag!

Trip type: Travelled on business
FPBSVizag, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Jacke R,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am delighted to read your comments and honoured to hear your kind words about our various hotel facets. I assure you the same hospitality from my team on your next visit.

We hope to welcome you soon.