All reviews value for money business trip the heart of the city excellent service dinner buffet comfortable stay the hotel staff hotel is located business hotel andhra food room service courteous staff f b manager close to railway station three nights rooms are clean house keeping
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Great hospitality and pieceful restaurant in the city , many places we have visited but we like this place decent decor and led screen to see live matches grate experience we had.
Thanks to ramnaidu and adinarayana
Will visit again.

1  Thank yapada s
SAJITKUMARGM-2017, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Greetings from Fortune Inn Sreekanya!!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Visakhapatnam.

At Fortune Inn Sreekanya, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Sreekanya and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Taste of food was very good. Fried rices, kaju fry, egg chilly were good. Service was good by Ram Naidu who was taking care. Very hospitable and has good understanding of tastes. The screen kept for cricket was good.

1  Thank Subba B

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Best place to visit in the city of destiny visakhapatnam fortune inn sreekanya.
I have stayed in this hotel for two days nice food and service's during my stay.
They have well maintained rooms and bad and resto which is having led screen in built good experience with barman ramnaidu and mahesh .
Good and friendly staff
Thank you see you soon vizag.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
SAJITKUMARGM-2017, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

This is very good hotel.we are coming for conference....service staff are very helpful. Specially Mr Ram Naidu and Mr Ram koti Mr Apprao are very friendly and take care .we are very pleased.nice food and excellent services. The hotel maintains its standards 5 star range.pearl hall was nice and house keeping is good.Breakfast is good.
Lastly staff Mr Ram Naidu Mr Ram koti and Mr Apparao take care my conference.

Cheers....
HPCL

Dear Mr Prasad,

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel to stay with family, breakfast is good spread and service is prompt.
For the business people location wise quite good area of the city,well maintaining restaurant and rooms and good cooperate staff like ramkoti at dining place.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
SAJITKUMARGM-2017, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018