All reviews great hotel affordable price railway station walkable distance budget hotel business class stayed for nights travel desk the heart of the city recommend this hotel place to stay comfortable stay autos operative hyd
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I booked this hotel for 3 days(2 Days with my name and one extra day with my wife's name). I booked it with MMT so I got cheaper rate as compare to other sites.

Pros:
1. Main attraction is nearby. Ramoji's pickup bu's stop is very near from hotel.
2. First receptionist refused to give early checkin (tone seems very arrogant). But owner saw my wife struggling with baggage so he given us early checkin. Manyu thanks for this.
3. Breakfast was ok. But you can also try Hotel Kamat for breakfast.

Cons:
1. Hotel property is good but not well maintained.
2. Room service was very bad.
3. They never cleaned room in my entire stay. They have not even changed the towels. After first checkout (which was with my name), i insisted them to clean the room for my next day's check in(which was with my wife's name). They first agreed but nothing happened.
4. I registered complains for small small things like TV remote was not working, Hot water etc. but they seems very cool about this. Even one of receptionist told me that hotel people don't know how to provide service, I was like what the f...., you are one of them. So decide your hotel wisely.
5. They are charging extra on MRP. Water bottles's MRP is Rs. 18 but they charged me Rs. 20 + 10% room service(Acceptable) + GST(WTF).
6. WiFi was very slow.

Room tip: ask them to provide room with road side view
Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank sid_jorvekar
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Very neat, great service. Friendly environment, great food. Affordable prices with nice location. Good and quick response from the management. Convenient location for shopping and visiting attractions.

Will suggest Sai Prakash Hotel.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank SaiK123
Reviewed 29 August 2017

One of the best budget hotel at strategic location. Very good rooms. Excellent room service. Rooms are very clean. Good food is available in nearby locality. Very much economical for budget travelers. I will definitely come back to this hotel for my next visit

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Great budget hotel with a nice location. Staff was courteous and responsive based on our needs. Food was good at the restaurant within the hotel premise. I would recommend this hotel who are on a budget within Hyderabad.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank vellankinaveen
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Easy to move here and there, Very strategic, easy to find food. People in this Hotel are very helpful and friendly.
Great Hotel to stay. Absolutely will come back again so soon to Hyderabad and im sure will choose the same Hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017