USD 202
USD 61
USD 101
USD 68
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 78/night.

Taj Deccan(Hyderabad)
USD 122
USD 86
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 98/night.

USD 91
USD 77
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 86/night.

USD 74
USD 71
USD 458
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 542/night.

All reviewsdosasfront officeroom serviceabidstariffshowerbusiness
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I wish there was a 'good' category on trip advisor - this hotel is definitely better than average, but not quite 'very good'! The hotel is on a very busy road, and there was no double glazing, so there was lots of road noise in the room.
The room was pleasant and clean, with very comfortable beds. The room had tea & coffee facilities, but no hairdryer and the safe wasn't bolted down.
The bathroom was great, the shower fantastic (but ran under the screen & flooded the bathroom!).
Breakfast was basic - no jam or marmalade, toast took 2 goes (as usual!), cereal was ok, potatoes & beans were cold.
It looks like they're building a new metro station immediately outside, so the location will soon be good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SanRobbo
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We choose this hotel for mainly 2 reasons - very close to Nampally train station and located a walking distance to Nampally Exibition 2018. But what we get was a little extra. The staff was helpfull and polite. The breakfast was great. However not all auto driver know this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Hi today I have reached to my home town, sorry before sending the feedback.
My parents was stayed in this hotel last month actually they have stayed in the month of July on that feedback I have ask them to stay this time also, but I can say them not to stay again this hotel in future.
Hotel is good but services are horrible.
They came at Hotel around 9am in the morning but there was no room available after two hours he got a room in two hours they were in the lobby no one has ask water also reception staffs are very rude they not bother to respect any guest.
Finally he got a room but the problem was not just stopped room was very dirty condition, no bath mat, bedsheets are also used one, pillows are dirty he requested to receptionist to change the room but very rudely he got answer that room is not available you have to stay this room only, ok... again he requested for water bottle in the night but the bottle received after one hour.
Whole night they have not sleep properly in the morning after breakfast they checked out finally.
Thank god ......

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2017

The hotel is good and has decent service too. But is very expensive compared to hotels nearby. It does not provide any special services for you to pay extra money. There are over dozens hotels on the road equally good.
₹3000-₹3500 for a basic room is too much to pay for.
Similar hotels available at around ₹1250/-

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

'Expectation reduces joy' was a lesson we were taught in our 'Art of Living' classes. After reading some reviews, I had great expectations on Hotel Quality Inn Residency, a three star property. But after my stay in the room (No.307), my mind was like what I stated above. It didn't come to the expected level though I never say pathetic, but still disappointing. I had booked for my colleague too. They were a three member family comprising a 13 years old boy.
And why I was disappointed?

The room was small and rather conjusted. The bath room was not at all spacious and old fashioned. It didn't even had a mug to bath in conventional style as I was against using the bath tub. We couldn't easily locate the toilet flush mechanism and ditto with finding hot water facility. The hotel though is centrally located, it lacks the ambiance one would expect in a 3 Star property. My colleague even noticed the presence of cockroaches in their bath room. And on tariff, though he stayed 3 nights in the hotel, they didn't provide any concession for his child's occupancy inspite of his politeful requests. Instead they charged the child and didn't even provide a convincing reply for their refusal. They were so adamant on their pricing policy. The toiletry kit provided was not sufficient. No welcome drinks were given on arrival. Finally, we didn't feel the attitude of the front office people so receptive and friendly. They even lack a smile. Regret to say they should improve. Still I loved the following things: 1) Central location 2) Breakfast was superb and plenty and 3) The capsule lift was charming and atmospheric.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
HotelQualityInn, General Manager at Hotel Quality Inn Residency., responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Mr Kunnoth,
As per AoL tradition accept my wish as Jai Gurudev. You have very rightly said" Expectations reduces joy"...and on a lighter side..Second lesson of AoL is... "Accept people how they are".. but yes, i agree with you here we had commercial relationship and i appreciate your views posted and take it as a constructive feedback for us to improve upon the areas where you felt we lack..Further to the grievance that our Front office personnel didn't accept for the concession of kid, just for your information our fraternity treats any child above 10 years as an adult because we provide extra bedreakfast , still i wished your friend could have contacted any of our Duty/Lobby/Front office manager, they could have given proper explanation for the charges. Still for the inconvenience caused to you and your friend...we offer our sincere apologies and with confidence i assure you of our Best services to you on your next visit to our hotel Quality Inn Residency and i am sure you will post 100% positive review for the stay.
We belong to You.