“Ambiance and Hospitality”

Cuisines: American, Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hi-tech City/Gachibowli
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Visited the Mix bar every evening during my stay at the Westin Hyderabad. Good music, good food, and comfortable seating, but the best part of the Mix bar is the excellent service. Chaitanya is especially fantastic -- he took great care of us from the first evening to the last. <3 I'll definitely be back at the Mix bar as soon as I find myself in Hyderabad again!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

as this was my first visit to the mix bar , was very relaxing with good live music ,chaitanya was very quick at his service and providing good cocktails.!
Will surely visit again.!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic time.... Brilliant service and fun altogeder.... Long tym n music has alwaz been better... I never thought music would be this great and I felt I was a fool. To think that I was like into world music where as Noone else but I wrong... I am really happyyy

1  Thank Krishna K
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Every time I’m in Hyderabad, I enjoy stopping by Mix after work for drinks and some light food. The service is great, and the food and drinks are always delicious!

1  Thank Tyler B
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I just recently returned from a business trip to Hyderabad on August 16 2018. I stayed at the Westin in Hitech City from July 25th to the end of my stay and really enjoyed my time there, especially Jack (Jukebox 2.0) at the Mix! Jack is a really great guy and extremely talented musician! You name a song you want to hear and he will play it! The atmosphere of the Mix is very relaxing and was a great place to chill out after a long day of work. I recommend highly that anybody going to Hyderabad for business or just fun stay at the Westin and most definitely do yourself a favor and swing my the Mix and see Jack!!

1  Thank jlharvWV