2,574 results
All reviews house keeping manoj rawat excellent housekeeping room service special thanks housekeeping guys hitech city room cleaning lemon tree service provided hi tech city value for money pleasant stay budget hotel place to stay business trip excellent room
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Really a pleasent stay in the hotel..

All the house keeping staff especially Manoj were very helpful at all times.

Everyboday helped to make the stay a very pleasent one. Although a little bit expensive but it caters to all the needs of the common man.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.hy@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is my second stint at this hotel. Earlier stint was from March 17 to December 17 for a long official project at Hyderabad. The service and courteousness of staff has been excellent especially front office staff especially Aslam, Mani and Yogesh and othes in the f&b service and housekeeping departments. Kudos to the entire team for the service, warmth and smile.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I am on Business trip and having great time in Red Fox hotel. Very good service and dining too. Rooms are spacious and good.
Hotel is located in Hitec city and most of the corporate offices are located in this area.
Managers will be always looking for our feedbacks. Housekeeping and Café staffs are really awesome and very helpful. I am staying here from last 3 weeks and had interaction with most of the staff. I would like to mention few of the staff people who are extremely humble and supportive - Mallareddy, Hrmanth, Vamsi, Swami, Ashish, Akbar, Prem and Duksha.
Chef Jagat is very humble and always visits during our dinner to know if we are enjoying our food.

Cons-
1. During Check-in, I waited for longer time and there were nobody to welcome or to take luggage and everybody seem busy. I never experienced this before.
2. There was no moisturizer, personal care kit available.

Overall it is a nice experience and enjoying my stay.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have visited this hotel for Official meeting. I was really pleased with the hospitality, ambience, behavior of Staff .(Hemanth,Dukshar,Ajay,Sujal,Saroj,Abhijeet,Ashish,Swamy and Charan).

Hemanth was very cooperative and responding when ever we need during the meetings.
Food was very delicious and would like to visit again.

Date of stay: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great service by the staff. They always greeted us with a smile. It is good to see that the staff also has people who cannot speak, very good employment opportunities for them. - Special thanks to Bharat, Hemanth and Asish :) 5 Stars !

• Trip type: Travelled with family