See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have stayed in Cyber Service Apartment during my business trip this is the good hotel with good service for business traveller.
The service, quality of food, staff behavior and the room was good for stay.

Room Tip: Good hotel for a decent stay
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank Pritipspl
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stayed at this place for 12 days.

Small Room + Not very clean +Room Service slow + Bed sheet and towels will be torn.

Hotel Staff are not friendly they broke my perfume bottle worth Rs 3000 and then they lost my Jeans worth RS 3500.

So if you want to take risk stay here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank ymuchhal
Reviewed 30 September 2012

good for sleep only. this hotel needs lot of up grade to be done and hotel staff are struggling to keep going otherwise it must close Management is least bothered because it is occupied always
people stay here because they are fooled on booking sites and stay here there is a saying Some Thing is better than nothing My request to management is please Up grade your hotel with amenities and your restaurant is like a road side make shift Hut immediately change it

Room Tip: some thing is better than nothing
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank mdz55
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Cyber Service Apartments @ Madhapur [They got one at Madhapur and Kondapur as per my investigation]

Well my experience was so bad i decided to share it with everyone who are seeking for a feedback and also made me investigate it so deeply i found they got another premises elsewhere.

We (along with my wife) had booked and got confirmed. When we arrived at 10PM from airport we could not get any room service as any supporting staff or housekeeping had left and wasn't coming back until 7am next morning.

The so called "high speed" Internet was a very slow, you had to restart the internet every 5 minutes. Cleanliness is not in the priority of this hotel so please avoid this place at all cost. The front desk people took ages to prepare the simple receipt when we checked out feel they are doing a favour in helping us. Above all you will not miss to notice their rude and abrupt behavior.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank Chethan M
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Looking for disastrous experience go for it and should be your last stop for check in.
Customer service is so bad after you check In and Front desk is intolerable and rude sometimes. They got AC's which are pre-programmed and best useful as ventilators for your room.
Only +ve i got to say is its in Prime area to cities IT corridor.

Room Tip: Rooms outside this premises are better and if you got no option take a room on top of the roof for some fresh air :)
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business