See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Cyber Service Apartments @ Madhapur [They got one at Madhapur and Kondapur as per my investigation]

Well my experience was so bad i decided to share it with everyone who are seeking for a feedback and also made me investigate it so deeply i found they got another premises elsewhere.

We (along with my wife) had booked and got confirmed. When we arrived at 10PM from airport we could not get any room service as any supporting staff or housekeeping had left and wasn't coming back until 7am next morning.

The so called "high speed" Internet was a very slow, you had to restart the internet every 5 minutes. Cleanliness is not in the priority of this hotel so please avoid this place at all cost. The front desk people took ages to prepare the simple receipt when we checked out feel they are doing a favour in helping us. Above all you will not miss to notice their rude and abrupt behavior.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank Chethan M
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Looking for disastrous experience go for it and should be your last stop for check in.
Customer service is so bad after you check In and Front desk is intolerable and rude sometimes. They got AC's which are pre-programmed and best useful as ventilators for your room.
Only +ve i got to say is its in Prime area to cities IT corridor.

Room Tip: Rooms outside this premises are better and if you got no option take a room on top of the roof for some fresh air :)
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Alok_0_Gupta
Reviewed 3 December 2010

Extremely well mannered management and staff. All the facilities in the apartment are excellent. We felt the environment to be totally homely to have splendid time with family. The food served from the roof restaurant is awesome. Simply, a comfortable place to spend.

Our special thanks to Mr. Sai Ram for his extended and friendly cooperation in making our stay a memorable one. I would be happy in referring my friends and families to stay at Cyber Service Apartments. Wishes and the best.

Thanks team,

Kiran & family
Capital I.Q.
Hyderabad
[--]

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank 297586Handsome
Reviewed 25 July 2010

I liked the way the apartments have been converted to provide privacy for individual travellers as well as providing a family/group a private group space.

individual {lobbies} in each group of rooms is helpful. the rooms are spacious and has all amenities.

could be a little more cleaner, but no complaints

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business