“A Wonderful Weekend Getaway”

and 1 more site!
Leonia Holistic Destination
Ranked #26 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 29 February 2012

The moment you enter the place, you know you've made a right choice. We were looking for a nice, quite, relaxing and a rejuvinating weekend getaway and that is exactly what we got. We stayed at the cascade suite and everything from the service, hospitality and facilities were just awesome. I haven't seen more friendlier and efficient staff anywhere else.
Worth every Rupee spent there. A must go!!
Great work, Leonia....keep it up!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
leonia_11, Manager at Leonia Holistic Destination, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the facilities provided met your expectations.

Your generous indication of our performance will be a source of inspiration and encourage us to achieve even higher standards.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again!

Thank you and best regards.

There are newer reviews for Leonia Holistic Destination

Reviewed 28 February 2012

We have been to Leonia for our Anniversary, it was a good place to relax, had a nice time. In the morning when we went out to enjoy the games in leo splash, and by the time we were back, the room was decorated with balloons and flowers, and a small cake... :) Was a good surprise for us. Thanks Leonia.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Madhoo19

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Guest experience is our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such inspiring comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Leonia for many more enriching moments.

Best regards

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I booked a lagoon room for my marriage anniversary and it was totally awesome. The room ends with a long pool and you can literally jump off from the room into the pool! The resort is in incredible, a spa that I havent seen in entire India, with their 'turkish bath' ! Also, for our anniversary, the restaurant arranged for a dinner setup in the middle of the pool and this was the highlight of our stay. Definitely a must do in hyderabad.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ChiraagBansal

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Leonia believes in guest experience through innovative room and spa concepts and it is always encouraging to receive such wonderful comments.

Leonia will continue to bring in new innovative experiences in field of spa, rooms, recreation & water sports activities in the country.

Also you will be more than pleased to experience our suites with private pools or duplexsuites with private lawns on 14th floors.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Leonia.

Best wishes and regards

Reviewed 25 February 2012

I went to leonia with my family last week. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there with the best facilities in the world. In Indian context I don't think there is a better place than leonia for any kind of holidays, Marriage party, get together, or company parties or stay. There is everything ytou name it. I saw the whole property during my stay. Mr. Phillip, who is a real professional showed me the property which is really huge with facilities for business as well as personal stay for Hollidays or any kind of parties of festival to organize. The staff is trained to make the customers feel like kings. I asked for laptop charger (I had forgotten my charger at home) they arranged for me within minutes. Whatever i needed was there for me at vertually no time. I went to Leo Splash with my kid and she still remembers the experience. The swimming pool is a huge one. There is artificial wave created for surfing on the wave. Anyone can enjoy it. Then there is kids park where kids can enjoy. If you want to leave your kid for hours they will take care of your kid and you don't need to worry. Once there you feel like a NAWAB. The facilities I remember are . SPA (Sauna, Steambath, Massage, Reflexo, etc.) Swimming pools, Water park with slides tubes etc. Cycling, Tennis, Machine cricket, Trampoline, BUll, Huge chess, Snake ladder, etc Park, Three Theaters for movies, Conference halls (They have plenty of them mostly huge) I don't remember other facilities . Vertually anything you demand its there. The staff never says no. There are special vehicles to take you from one place to another.The rooms are clean and beutiful, I stayed on 12th Floor and it was unexpectedly wonderful. I have been to Dubai, Mauritius, SouthAfrica, Kenya, Adisababa, Doha, etc apart from places in India but My BEST EXPERIENCE WAS LEONIA. Highily highly recommended. Once you are there you will feel like a King or Queen. You may contact me on [--] for any information on this REAL RESORT. I am from Chamba HP

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
leonia_11, Manager at Leonia Holistic Destination, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for refreshing feedback!

The best part of service is to know that you pleased someone. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services. I have shared all your valuable comments with concerned departments and associates.

Team Leonia looks forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments

Best regards

Reviewed 24 February 2012

Our family went for a vacation early Feb. We planned this trip with our puppy. We had this confirmed before our stay. When we went for an early check in. But, the way they got it fixed was very nice. The rooms and cleanliness is extraordinary. However Biz rooms are totally defined for business purpose. For corporate employees they suit well if the distace from city is OK for you.

We stayed in Cascade rooms and I would really recommend them. I requested for connecting rooms and the management respected that. I liked every bit of it, Spacious rooms, the baby pool, cleanliness and the refreshing air.
Staff were so nice and respond to every wish of ours.
I would definitely visit there again if I need to go Hyderabad.

Soujanya.K

Room Tip: as for non construction side before itself. Also, if it is a business trip ( Monday to Thursday trav...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable comments.

We are grateful for your support and do hope that we may have the pleasure of your company at Leonia in the future.

Best wishes and regards