All reviews cricket ground rain dance kids play area outing team arrangements
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I had visited celebrity resort Hyderabad ,it's a great place to visit, services and management are awesome,and most amazing time is breakfast time they gave a good service to me I loved this so much..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

It was for a day we visited there and it was great. We had a team party there and everything was well taken care of. We had a separate space booked with music and it was worth it. Cricket ground was the highlight. We all enjoyed the games we played. Well maintained grounds except the volleyball. Buffet was great and all of us thoroughly enjoyed it. Great fun and awesome picnic.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rain t
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Been there twice.. Loved it..Good place for family n frnds day out..Take a day package n enjoy buffet meals n activity..Food is lovely..Good kids play area..U can stay over nite also..They have rooms also

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tasneem M
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice place that offers a wide range of services at an affordable prices. Staying here can have nice a feeling. A ground where we can enjoy playing with friends family. It is very suitable for family and friends.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank mukundae
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Been in this resort on saturday lunch time at the fiesta restaurant. On the way ,to the restaurant happened to see the pool with lot of unruly people. I was with my kid and wife and we just wanted to have a look at how the place is if I took the day package.

The crowd seemed were unruly and could see some kids and some women at a corner.Even though there was a board displaying the instruction i dont think many follow and the management also are bothered.I could see people with inner wear

The guard at the entrance said that i was only allowed to go the restaurant and not wander around.When we enquired at the restaurant for the buffet we were guided to another hall opposite the restaurant we checked out the buffet the staff there told us that the buffet on saturdays are served att the hall because of the crowd.

the buffet seemed ok but we were not allowed to take the buffet as it was only for the day package guests.We left the place and on our way back a guy in blue shirt met us and told that we were not allowed to be in this place blah blah.....Dont knnow who is was but did sound rude for which he got good from me...

We then decided to have food in the restaurant,seemed okcould see some staff with ties may be supervisors did not even bother to acknowledge.There was another couple a corner table. Ordered for drinks in the restaurant as I haad my kid with me and not allowed in the bar.He got not so cold drinks when asked for said this is what we have...good enough asked to change said any drink will be like this......

The waiters were also not bothered had to call and ask for each and everything,to be served,to get the accompaniments. Initaially there were only 3 staff and two tables.Yet the service was mediocre then few more staff came in bit the situation was the same. We decided to have the complete our meal however the situation was as we drove about 30 kms to reach there.

Wanted to speak to some higher but to no avail all the staff were running here and there but no service been given.Meanwhile i could see the guests from the pool in their inner wear and slippers getting in the bar screaming from the restaurant and ogling at us and the next table...wonder if if this was the kind of guests they get.

The food ordered was upto our satisfaction and that saved our day.Most of the staff were from Odisha and did not feel that they trained for hospitality business.

In between our meal we could see all of sudden all the staff being attentive and attending to a table next to us, On enquiry came to know he was The MD.And rest of the guests were left for themselves. Wonder of the restaurant was for the MD to be served or the guests who are paying.

Went to lobby to complain found shabbily dressed staff with no grooming .They gave me a number and asked to call. Tried calling him but was busy neither did i get a call back.

Property is big but obviously is not maintained.No matter how BIG a property is if the staff and the service sucks.

absolutely no service forget professionalism......which is far from them.......

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family