“Value ”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Maybe not the best
Definitely the best staff
Good range of options for lunch or dinner from local to imported but for me it was the fresh fish and the wonderful breakfast

1  Thank Richard K

Reviewed 23 August 2018

I recently visited Fiji and was staying at another resort. We were in fiji celebrating my parents 25th wedding anniversary so my brother and i organised a suprise dinner for them at first landing. All i can say is WOW so amazing the food the set up the staff everything was perfect and so cheap! With late notice they did a massive seafood platter set up a secluded area and a lovely dessert platter. They had the band sing them a anniversary song. I couldnt thank them enough it meant so much to me and my family! Recommend atleast dinning here!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We visited here twice for lunch (we were staying nearby). The food was fresh and delicious and the cocktails were more-ish. Recommend the fish.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Lots to choose from. They have anything from typical Fijian cuisine like lovo to american burger or chicken tenders and fries. Decent prices. Friendly service. And don't forget your alcohol!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

We loved the look of the restaurant and resort, but were very disappointed when we stayed for dinner. I chose a stuffed chicken main and my husband went for the Chicken Parmigiana. My chicken was extremely small. The chicken was about the size of 2 golf balls and it was definitely not stuffed, but had some sauce dumped on top. My hubby's Parmi was on the small side too. We ordered dessert as we were still hungry after our mains. Before it arrived a waitress asked us if we would like the bill! We said no we would like to get our desserts first. We were asked again immediately after eating them! The live show was entertaining, but it was a shame they danced to modern music, not traditional. The MC was scruffily dressed in casual clothes and the way he moved and acted seemed like he was a bit under the influence of drink. We never went back during our 10 night stay near Vuda.