USD 176
USD 106
USD 284
USD 138
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 168/night.

Tanoa Waterfront Hotel(Lautoka)(Great Value!)
USD 194
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewsraymond burrwelcoming drinksmall resortguests staysleeping giantprivate bureslush gardensrain showertent styleoriginal ownercolourful orchidsmosquito netnadi airportroad noisestayed here for two nightsour honeymoonresort restaurant
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This hotel is very good for either a short stay or a longer stay with a car and driver. It is in the middle of no-where though you can take the bus or taxi. It is about a $25US to town. Unfortunately, the pool was not open. It was under repair. The food was quite good and the rooms(bullas) were very nice. The club house was an Old Raymond Burr house and the grounds are wonderfully landscaped. The pool was a disappointment

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I was very sceptic when my fiancée first booked this place for us, but when we arrived and saw what a beautiful place this place really is. I instantly fell in love with the place, and was amazed by the beauty of its beautiful garden and surroundings.

The rooms don’t have a tv, and who cares idea of this hotel is for you to get intimate with your partner.
They do offer free Wi-Fi, an amazing pool, and amazing rooms to offer as well.

Walking from our rooms to the restaurant was at first a struggle, as we had to walk up the steps to get to it’s location. Though it’s just a 2 min walk (might be shorter, as I was really unfit lol), you get to see varieties of orchids and other beautiful plants all around.
When you get to the restaurant always ask for Jim (Timoci in Fijian), though he is still new. He has great customer services, and is very quick witted too.
The food is a fusion of Fijian and western culture, which we did enjoy.

My advice for the restaurant area is, please have a bell there or buzzer for the guests to use. This way we don’t have to look for a waiter etc, we do understand that the restaurant is not always busy and the waiters are always helping out at the back.

If you at the front office, my advice is to look for Ledge (highly recommend) as he has the best customer service I’ve ever seen. I’ve been to many 4 Star or even 5 Star resorts, No one comes even close to the service he has to offer the guests. As he goes over and beyond, on making the guests stay a comfortable home away from home experience.

The room service and other staff are very nice and shy, and always clean up your room the moment you leave for breakfast etc. This way they don’t spoil or ruin your intimate moment with your partner, I just wished they had phones in the rooms. As at times I wanted to order room service, and had to walk all the way to reception and back to the room lol.

Do I plan to return anytime?
Without a doubt!!
Hopefully we (Kelly) and I might return for our honeymoon soon.
Vinaka guys, and thanks for making our stay a memorable one.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deacon S
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Had this resort on my 'bucket list' for sometime.
We were met at the airport by the resort transfer driver, service inclusive in booking. Not far north of the airport we were soon being greeted and checked in. Our accommodation was very romantic, and very different to anything we had experienced in Fiji before, glass walls walks with deck on 3 sides and tent like roof, set in beautiful tropical gardens it was very private. King bed was very comfortable and free wifi available. We had dinner in the resort restaurant, the food was very good. We transferred next morningat reasonable charge to the Denarau Marina for transfer to out next resort. At the end of our holiday we returned to Fiji Orchid for our last night. Dinner was again very good. We were transferred back to the airport, inclusive in tariff. All very efficient. The staff were delightful, happy and helpful. If I had to complain about anything it would be the lighting in the bathroom/ wardrobe area, it was very hard to see, we needed a torch to unlock the combination on out suitcases and applying makeup.
The resort has really beautiful gardens, beautiful swimming pool, only 6 bures, service friendly and efficient. We will be back.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank HOOKED ON FIJI
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We stayed here one night and had a late flight the next day. The service was outstanding and they allowed us to stay relaxing in our room and on the grounds until the evening when we left for the airport. The resort was elegant and felt truly remote. With only 6 bures available, everyone goes out of their way to make you feel at home. We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Remoojmo
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Stayed at the Fiji orchid for 12 nights. Love this small boutique hotel. They cannot do enough for you we felt like family I had a birthday whilst staying the maids decorated the bed and hotel arranged birthday cake and gift for me x Jenny the owner should be very proud of all her staff special mention to ETA and LAL. Our room was always clean and the service at breakfast was superb Breakfast was tasty and wide variety just right to set you up for the day. Dinner was excellent too menu changed every 3 days. I would recommend. But you do need a car if you want to get out and about. Would make a fantastic relaxing stopover

Room Tip: Hotel has only six rooms all set in beautiful gardens
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple