Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2023

Management needs to put TVs in rooms. The air conditioner was very noisy.
Found the room to be very clean and tidy, well presented.
Can expect any better reception from the staff who are well trained and very friendly.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jai C
Reviewed 6 January 2023 via mobile

I will start with the positive - pool deck area is great with amazing views.

Unfortunately, I then went to the room. It is neat and tidy but clearly needs a major upgrade. It looks old and feels old

Bedding is old. Pillows are paper thin.

I booked the hotel because it had a bath. No plug. Can't call reception from the room. Got the plug after they had to look for one. Returned to the room to find no hot water! I don't like cold water.

Then discovered no toilet paper. Couldn't be bothered walking back to reception so just used tissues.

Only 1 old towel provided. No help at all with the drying process.

I am very disappointed. There are better value for money hotels in SavuSavu. Next time I will research properties better. I suggest you do the same

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 269allenb
Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

The stay in the hotel was excellent. Excellent staff, not a bad size room and location was very central.

The only down side to the hotel is that the rooms could do with a bit of renovation. The executive rooms were simple with beds and pillows needing a change. Bathrooms were old and very needed attention. Towels and linen could be a whiter.

In saying the above, staff were really friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as they could.

Clean room, good and simple aircon and secure.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank nand787
Reviewed 31 October 2019 via mobile

I had a wonderful experience at the Hot Springs Hotel. Originally scheduled to stay at a budget place, I ended up here because they accept credit cards - most places here in Savusavu don't. So glad I did!

The front desk staff were welcoming and genuine.

The room was spacious and very clean with very rare mosquitoes (important!). View was lovely. Shower was hot and large. New deck and pool. Breakfast full and plentiful. Great open upstairs meeting place with pool table. They sell chilled, whole coconuts for you to drink the milk through a straw. Delicious!

If you like independence, quiet, clean, and good views, Hot Springs is your place.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mary Pride C
Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed here to seek shelter when Cyclone Mona hit. The hotel is solid concrete so we had no concerns for our safety.
Given the circumstances we didn’t have a chance to truly sample the amenities but it seemed to offer the essentials with a passable restaurant and decent pool. Location is very good in easy walking distance to the town. The tap water comes out of the river so bottled water is essential.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gibaoz